Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

6,665 posts in this topic

The Division 2 (i prefer physical, but since this game is online and i like to switch sometimes from a single player game to a online game), bought it on playstation store, for easy switch and easy play! Maybe when Division 3 come out, i buy it physical :D

Edited by Natsuu24

51U0sLi5n-L.jpg

i finally ended up caving and buying detroit become human. ideally i wanted to pay less than £20 (which is my price for most games) but couldn't resist it at £23!

Last game I bought was Jump Force, this game has got a lot of hate but I have been enjoying it quite a lot.

I bought Assassins Creed Rogue Remastered, Assassins Creed III Remastered, Assassins Creed Liberation Remastered, Assassins Creed Origins and Assassins Creed Odyssey

got all of them in the Spring Sale (EU)

Catch and release (PSVR). This is a fun, and beautiful) fishing game with a great licensed soundtrack.

Not really into fishing games (or fishing) but putting the headset on and immediately being in such a calm and beautiful place is great.

Trophies all seem achievable too.

I just got Devil May Cry 5. Am playing on the harder difficulty. I like it alot but it's way too easy. Hopefully beating it once unlocks a harder mode.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Japanese Edition + GEO Exclusive Japan Only Steelbook)

EPMabrx.jpg

R6rdkwv.jpg

tMrMfjj.jpg

Spoiler

JBrx3iI.jpg

olTKpEF.jpg

9TerB3Z.jpg

MJ1uKu7.jpg

2ON9MP8.jpg

74H6PFh.jpg

o8ng3ap.jpg

Lf47260.png L03a1c4.png L06321f.png

Last games I bought all 3 together...ehhh, kind of a in-the-moment splurge 'cause they were all on sale.

Shadow of the tomb raider. Bout it a couple weeks ago on ps store sale but been on hols so not had chance to.play it

Forgot to post here a couple of games I got from The Great Indoors Sale a few weeks back. The games I got were:

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition for $4,99

443330-duke-nukem-3d-20th-anniversary-world-tour-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

Red Faction for $1,49

9dmixod3.png

Red Faction II for $1,49

Red_Faction_2_Logo.png

Nex Machina for $2,99

NEXMACHINA.png

Legend of Kay Anniversary for $2,99

legend-of-kay-anniversary-button-2jpg-73eb36.jpg

A good variety of titles that I'm hoping to play at some point. Couldn't resist those killer prices.

I also have a bunch of physical games coming in the next weeks, so I'll be posting those whenever they arrive. ;)

Dying Light The Following Enchanted Edition + Arbook for 42zł (11$)
Never Finished The Following on PC so it will be good chance to play the game again get the trophies and finish the Following :D

2T6r2.jpg

I'm embarrased to say... The Lego Movie 2 Video Game, simply so that I could platinum it and forget it ever existed. (It's horrible. Also a twelve hour game, but HORRIBLE.)

Although i already have ZTD for Vita with the official watch i got myself a cheap sealed copy of the PS4 version 😊

5pmY70j.jpg