Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Looks like I’ll be going to The Warehouse this weekend because that’s a damn good price.

2 hours ago, Dvst8u said:

maybe we could car pool

Heaps of games on clearance that are not on the website. I saw Bayonetta & Vanquish double pack for $25, The Escapists 1 and 2 double pack for $20, Elder Scrolls Online for $1.50, Race with Ryan for $20, and about 6 others that I cannot remember. I am assuming different stores have different games.

• Like 1

I am currently rocking out with Baldur's Gate. I forgot how much fun this game was. It is such a blast from the past. I am hoping to platinum it. I am so happy I was able to find it through a recommendation from someone on the site. They had recommended another game similar and while looking it up, I ran across Baldur's Gate. I was able to pick it up on Ebay and had it in about a week. I sat on it for a few weeks before playing it because I had a few other projects to finish. I was unable to wait any longer and started playing it recently. 

20yLJce.jpg

As per above I went to The Warehouse today and got The Surge 2 for a cool $25. And even though it isn’t a PS4 game my Chinese copy of Demon’s Souls arrived from the UK. I get that things might be a bit slower because of Covid-19 but taking nearly a month to get here is a bit ridiculous but better late than never.

• Like 3