Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Wheels of Aurelia

I've spent an hour or two today browsing PS Store trying to find something to play. I'd want to buy Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition but since I've recently spent almost 100 hours to platinum AC Odyssey, I think I'll wait for a while before getting it. Instead I just decided to get something with an easy platinum and Wheels of Aurelia looks interesting and it was also on sale for just 2,95€.

Edited by Janire1911

I promise this will be the last for me... Damn January has been an expensive month for games.

So i bit the bullet and pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition since i got a reasonably good deal on Ebay.

Image result for kingdom Hearts III PS4 Deluxe

Was £64.00 which is a whole £16 cheaper than the Square Enix store (Physical)  and the PlayStation Store (Digital) :/

Annnnd because they confirmed Ace Combat 5 download is not going to be standalone (i doubt it but just incase it does not) i preordered Ace Combat 7

Image result for ace combat 7

• Like 2

Somewhat recent pickups, I've already platinum'ed Kyoei Toshi & Ketsui Deathtiny both of which were great. Just regaining a bit of language barrier style energy before I tackle Disaster Report 4, waited a good 9 years for the game so while you'd think there'd be some urgency there the opposite is true. I'm just glad it finally exists & after doing it I'll have the set of 3 Granzella platinums. Phantom Breaker in the mix, looking forward to playing that some time. Also grabbed SOTC for a 3rd time for $20, good deal.

beEnVT2.jpg

• Like 3