Days Gone and Zombie Army 4 are April's PS+ games

Abby_TheLastofUs

I was hoping for something different but overall not bad I suppose. I've got Days Gone through the PS+ collection and not particularly interested in Zombie Army although I'll at least redeem it. I am looking forward to Oddworld though so not a complete wash.

I wonder if Sony's strategy is going to be continuing to give out games that are already free on the PS Plus Collection. They already gave Ratchet and Clank out for free for Play at Home, now they are including Days Gone as a free Plus game. When you think about it, many of the games in the collection have previously been free from Plus at some point so it would not surprise me if they end up offering more of the games from the collection for free later on.  

• Like 3

Total waste for me. Days Gone is the worst first party Sony game I've played and I don't care about the other zombie game and no PS5 so Abe is out, too. I don't like Oddworld either way, actually, PS5 or not. 

Days Gone is also a part of the Plus Collection on PS5 so the redundancies continue.

Edited by yowzagabowza

Good to see more people get to experience Days Gone. Started slow for me and it got better. The challenges were fun but there are some that are annoying and will take more than one try.

I'll invite my cousin to play Zombie Army 4 and I never played Oddworld before so i'll give that a shot.

Edited by Ghost