June's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

3 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

What the hell is Operation Tango

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was scrolling down like ok ok… I’m not familiar with Star Wars, hmm Virtua Fighter I’ve heard of it… Operation Tango… wait wut? Operation?… Tango?… ?? I guess Alpha and Bravo failed ??‍♂️

• Like 2

If true, it's by no means the worst month I've ever seen. Whilst fighters aren't usually my jam, Squadrons is a game that's been on my radar for a little while now so to try it for free/at no extra cost/whatever-your-take-on-the-Plus-games-is suits me just fine.

Playing it in VR will let me fulfil the childhood dream of being Luke Skywalker in an X-Wing...although post lockdown, I'm probably more Porkins at this point.

• Like 2

I just hope vf5 has a platinum this time as ive got to maintain my series completion for virtua fighter since it doesn't seem like sega wants to make virtua fighter 6 and actually having a virtua fighter plat in my collection would be dope.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

city skylines and farming simulator 19 were what we got for the may last year, i would say that's a fair bit worse (although personally i think city skylines looks decent despite never trying it)

Skylines was actually really good if you like those type of games.  

Not thrilled overall with this month, as I'm already subbed to EA Play, but overall, PS Plus has been an amazing deal for me.  I frequently buy games that cost more than a year of PS Plus, not sure why people are so upset about it.  You get a lot of games throughout the year.  If you like even 25% of them, you've recouped the cost you paid into it in my opinion, and I'd be really shocked if anyone didn't like at least that many of each year's catalogue.  Could PS Plus be better?  Sure, but I still think it's a great deal as is.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I've had Invisible Inc. in my library gathering dust for a while, I think I might give that a go now based on your positive words!

From the day I got it from PS+ I was pretty certain I would enjoy it, but it took me a while to launch it as well. Never regretted, it's a blast. You have to be a little bit into turn based games, though.

And back on topic: if ( leak true )

play backlog

• Like 2

Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and even Dead Or Alive have progressed so much further than Virtua Fighter games.

I am surprised Virtua Fighter games are still even being made, since even the gameplay in Tekken 2 is better than Virtua Fighter 5.

I'd like to see Bloody Roar brought back instead.

• Like 1