August's PS+ games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

5 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Anyone noticed the pattern?

There's been at least one game per month lately that has either been online exclusive or heavily online related.

Giving away a game that that tons of DLC sold separately. That's the other ploy.

I'd guess the pattern is based on the trend pattern of gamers and/or how people play when stuck at home from covid. 

If you want Sony to add new games to PS+ and have MP(two of the common critisisms against Playstation) then chances are that game will be chockfull of optional DLC.

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The last time we voted wasn’t any better than any other months of Plus. 

People still reacted the same way. 

Those voting months basically guaranteed that the majority of players DIDNT get what they voted for. There was never a month where 51%+ picked any of the choices. 

They should have just had all three be available each time and you just pick one. That's something fans were asking for for a while. Don't came so close to listening!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kenseizenkai said:

Sony should have a voting system for players to choose what 3 next PS+ games will be. For example 2 out of 10 games from PS4 list & 1 out of 5 games from PS5 list with biggest number of votes will be free for PS+ the next month. If things don't change, we'll except more crap games (& yes AO Tennis 2 is a crap game) in following months. Just my 2 cents.

YES. Great idea! Oh, I wish they would do this.

• Like 1