Pluto's Gold Rush

PlutoRico

Hey mate, no Problem just drop me a message if I can help you in any way with Time Crisis. :)

I've tried to copy the Video step by step and keeping the Chain up, to get more points. 

What i've heard from most people, the hardest mode in Time Crisis is sentry mode.

Well, I got used to boost everything on my own. A Turbo Controller helps also a lot. I’ve boosted almost everything on my own, thanks to the Support from @Bizzy_Montana_,I’m always provided with enough consoles and Game Copies. We’ve boosted also Games like Singularity with 6 Consoles together, so the time save is huge, so all credit goes to him!

For the Platinum Day / Trophy Checklist:

Overall my Goal is to get a good Number of Platins in 1 Day, that’s why there is always one easy single Trophy missing. For the date of the Platin Day I’m not sure yet, maybe in the next 2 Years, but it depends on the Games, so far I try to finish most of the online Trophys at First.

I’ve promised so many people, that I will create the Thread about my Platin Day soon, but unfortunately couldn’t find the time yet. I will try my best to create it this month. The Goal is to cover all Games that are prepared so far, my whole Backlog and a lot more Details.

If you are interested, you should also checkout @westersburg, he holds the current world Record with 254 Platins in 1 Day. He is currently preparing his next project.

There is also @DW-UltraFan , he already prepared over 800 Games.. :D If I remember correctly his Goal is to prepare 1000 Games.

Best Regards

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Hey mate, no Problem just drop me a message if I can help you in any way with Time Crisis. :)

I've tried to copy the Video step by step and keeping the Chain up, to get more points. 

What i've heard from most people, the hardest mode in Time Crisis is sentry mode.

I'll make sure to text you if I'm struggling with Arcade. When looking at the rarities, it seems that Sentry is effectively the hardest mode in the game, I'm not looking forward to it haha, I'll focus on Arcade mode first ?

Well, I got used to boost everything on my own. A Turbo Controller helps also a lot. I’ve boosted almost everything on my own, thanks to the Support from @Bizzy_Montana_,I’m always provided with enough consoles and Game Copies. We’ve boosted also Games like Singularity with 6 Consoles together, so the time save is huge, so all credit goes to him!

The more I play games with a heavy online component, the more I'm tempted to invest on some side consoles just to be able to do this to be honest. It's something I'm strongly considering when I'll be moving out. Having to rely on other people can be a pain when your schedules are different, it can take a while to get just one game done ?

For the Platinum Day / Trophy Checklist:

Overall my Goal is to get a good Number of Platins in 1 Day, that’s why there is always one easy single Trophy missing. For the date of the Platin Day I’m not sure yet, maybe in the next 2 Years, but it depends on the Games, so far I try to finish most of the online Trophys at First.

I’ve promised so many people, that I will create the Thread about my Platin Day soon, but unfortunately couldn’t find the time yet. I will try my best to create it this month. The Goal is to cover all Games that are prepared so far, my whole Backlog and a lot more Details.

If you are interested, you should also checkout @westersburg, he holds the current world Record with 254 Platins in 1 Day. He is currently preparing his next project.

There is also @DW-UltraFan , he already prepared over 800 Games.. :D If I remember correctly his Goal is to prepare 1000 Games.

Best Regards

I'll be closely following your thread if you come around to create one. Like I said I'm curious to know more in-depth details about the whole process along with the final result ?

1,000 games is a crazy number :blink: would be nice to see how he will be going through with it. You can maximize the time you're allocating yourselves by waking up a couple minutes before midnight then pop as much platinum trophies as you could in the span of 24 hours. You guys can even stream record the whole process and post it on the net. 

It's funny because some people (including me) hate to see an unfinished game in their profiles, so we will always try to complete the games we started before moving on to the next one. You guys are doing the complete opposite, getting all the trophies done except for one easy to pop all platinums in the same day. It's nice to see that every profile has its own identity, every gamer is different haha ?

Edited by PlutoRico
  • Like 1

On 03/11/2021 at 11:09 PM, PlutoRico said:

Thank you for stopping by my friend, I appreciate it. You've got a nice profile with some great games completed, hats off ! 

I agree with you tho, being satisfied when you take a look at your profile is way more important than chasing numbers. I was reluctant to start from scratch at first but honestly I don't regret it one bit. I even wish I had done it sooner so I wouldn't have to go through some games twice haha 1f605.png

You're also completing every game that you started so it's great. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here so I'll be following your progress from time to time. Feel free to drop by in this thread at any time, you're more than welcome here 1f604.png

Thankyou! It's been hard work sometimes but I'm happy with my profile, the key to it is to play games you enjoy then it doesn't feel like such an effort when the trophies are hard or boring.

I know the feeling though, I took way too long to create my new profile and there's even games I still have to platinum again but just haven't got around to it, but it's just a matter of time before you're back on pace and I'm interested in the road this will take. 

Also sounds good! I'll drop by even now and then aswell :)

If in the future you need a hand with anything I have completed feel free to shoot me a message!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PlutoRico said:

Thank you

Hello everyone, I hope you guys are doing good. As we are about the wrap up 2021, I wanted to write a little end of the year message for the gaming community.

With my fairly recent account, 2021 was in some way the appetizer haha, I’m hoping to achieve way more in 2022. I also want to bring more life to this thread, I noticed that there is a lot of “dead time” between two progress updates or reviews so I’m thinking about sprinkling my write ups with some gaming related articles or thoughts I may have from time to time. Thankfully, I have so many great checklists around from where I can pick up some inspiration.

It's gonna be great to see all your reviews & I'm sure the events will be a lot of fun for everyone who is doing those. I hope you have a lot of fun going for whichever games that you will be going for as I think those events will make it more interesting as well. Nice to see that you finished a few things recently & I'm sure the future reviews that you do will be great also. It's gonna be fun.

• Like 2

great progress with URs, will soon overtake me in quantity lol, congratulations and keep up the great pace in 2022. thanks for the mention, Pluto! Happy new year!

On 12/31/2021 at 5:20 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Pluto!

Happy New Year Doc, looking forward to a 2022 year filled with science and rankings ?

On 12/31/2021 at 6:24 PM, Destructor-8 said:

It's gonna be great to see all your reviews & I'm sure the events will be a lot of fun for everyone who is doing those. I hope you have a lot of fun going for whichever games that you will be going for as I think those events will make it more interesting as well. Nice to see that you finished a few things recently & I'm sure the future reviews that you do will be great also. It's gonna be fun.

You finally stop by my friend haha. I will be closely following your progress as well, I'll keep an eye on the future games you decide to tackle throughout the year. Yessir. Fun times ahead ? 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:31 PM, CelestialRequiem said:

Thanks for including me, dude. Please keep up the good work with your account. I don't trophy hunt very much right now; but I'm sure I'll return to it soon. 

I hope everything is going good with life in general my friend. Looking forward to the next games you'll decide to take on ? 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:38 PM, kevao97 said:

great progress with URs, will soon overtake me in quantity lol, congratulations and keep up the great pace in 2022. thanks for the mention, Pluto! Happy new year!

Hahaha not quite my friend, I still got some more work to do to be honest. By the way, a couple days ago I was scrolling through your profile to get some gaming ideas and I couldn't help but notice a lot of games sitting at 0%. Have you tried all of them or was it intentional to put them in your profile for future use ? Happy New Year my friend, success in gaming but also in life in general ?

22 minutes ago, Briste said:

Happy New Year bud! It's been fun to read your checklist and I really dig your OP :) Good luck with the UR's and the 100% profile. I'm with you to the end on that struggle lol

Happy New Year Briste, thank you for your help on the layout and good luck for the UR Cleanup haha, excited to see your progress on games like Super Meat Boy or Injustice :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PlutoRico said:

Hahaha not quite my friend, I still got some more work to do to be honest. By the way, a couple days ago I was scrolling through your profile to get some gaming ideas and I couldn't help but notice a lot of games sitting at 0%. Have you tried all of them or was it intentional to put them in your profile for future use ? Happy New Year my friend, success in gaming but also in life in general 1f378.png

thank you, a lot of success for you too and a great new year!

hahaha, it was intentional :P:eyebrow: yes, i will still play every game on my profile eventually, whether it is obtainable or not. i know my profile is a goddamn mess, and good games and great gems are hidden beneath platinums considered ezpz and duplicates, triplicates, and 0% etc., thus covering up some extremely difficult and troublesome games I've managed and hardly anyone would find. haha, but alright, slowly I get there! in 2022 i believe that life won't give me much time to organize things gaming-wise, but i would very much like to reach 500 platinum if possible, and then focus on other goals. strange as it sounds, I feel like in terms of quantity I'm saturated, so my interest would be in plating specific games and sagas, or specific obscure game trophies (I recently completed mega zombie ?, I'm working on Splitgate and Heavy Metal Machines, and also Star Trek Online)

Hey man - Happy New Year to you and yours! 

it’s great to see that you’ve really settled into and found your rhythm with your checklist! It’s good to see you also putting some solid write-ups out there too! While I’m not familiar with the recently completed Laser League, it was a great read nonetheless! I’m glad you had some fun with it, as you know already, that’s pretty much what it’s all about! It’s also good that you managed to get this one done in time and that you didn’t miss out on purchasing the game before it was pulled from the store. I am curious though to what the announcement could be? Hopefully it involves a motorcycle ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KindaSabbath said:

Hey man - Happy New Year to you and yours! 

it’s great to see that you’ve really settled into and found your rhythm with your checklist! It’s good to see you also putting some solid write-ups out there too! While I’m not familiar with the recently completed Laser League, it was a great read nonetheless! I’m glad you had some fun with it, as you know already, that’s pretty much what it’s all about! It’s also good that you managed to get this one done in time and that you didn’t miss out on purchasing the game before it was pulled from the store. I am curious though to what the announcement could be? Hopefully it involves a motorcycle 1f601.png

Hahaha you got it right my friend, I decided to include Trials Fusion in my Tier 1 list. The goal is to get it fully completed by March 31st before the 1st quarter Most Wanted List expiration date. I honestly have no idea if I'll be able to make it for that deadline but I'll do my best. I wanted to do some cleanup in my account first but I honestly might just start it and work on it while doing other games on the side ? 

On 1/1/2022 at 10:51 PM, kevao97 said:

thank you, a lot of success for you too and a great new year!

hahaha, it was intentional :P:eyebrow: yes, i will still play every game on my profile eventually, whether it is obtainable or not. i know my profile is a goddamn mess, and good games and great gems are hidden beneath platinums considered ezpz and duplicates, triplicates, and 0% etc., thus covering up some extremely difficult and troublesome games I've managed and hardly anyone would find. haha, but alright, slowly I get there! in 2022 i believe that life won't give me much time to organize things gaming-wise, but i would very much like to reach 500 platinum if possible, and then focus on other goals. strange as it sounds, I feel like in terms of quantity I'm saturated, so my interest would be in plating specific games and sagas, or specific obscure game trophies (I recently completed mega zombie 1f4af.png, I'm working on Splitgate and Heavy Metal Machines, and also Star Trek Online)

Haha that's what I also noticed my friend. I spent a lot of time looking through the games you've played and couldn't help but realize there was a lot of 0% list hiding some truly hidden gems and great things you've accomplished. Congrats on Mega Zombie and good luck on those other 3. If I'm being honest, all 4 games are on my wishlist (I think I discovered some of them thanks to your profile so thank you for the recommendations :giggle:) so I'll get around to also do them at some point even if the grinds associated look daunting to say the least ?

11 hours ago, PlutoRico said:

Haha that's what I also noticed my friend. I spent a lot of time looking through the games you've played and couldn't help but realize there was a lot of 0% list hiding some truly hidden gems and great things you've accomplished. Congrats on Mega Zombie and good luck on those other 3. If I'm being honest, all 4 games are on my wishlist (I think I discovered some of them thanks to your profile so thank you for the recommendations :giggle:) so I'll get around to also do them at some point even if the grinds associated look daunting to say the least 1f601.png

thank's for your time:)

I posted a status update about Mega Zombie if you are interested. Splitgate is a supreme grind that can go up to 400 hours, at the moment I'm about 100/1047 wins (not playing since last year lol) and Heavy Machines although all 10 trophies are UR, apparently they're easy; disabling crossplay, the game allocates you with bots, I played a few games and already had 10/100 wins, the biggest grind consists of 666 kills, I believe it will be an easy ? :) Star Trek seems quite complicated for the little I played, good lucky if you try any of them! I'm always looking for free games, the trophies seem to have something special that I like, I have a lot of free games completed.

On 01/01/2022 at 8:20 PM, PlutoRico said:

You finally stop by my friend haha. I will be closely following your progress as well, I'll keep an eye on the future games you decide to tackle throughout the year. Yessir. Fun times ahead 1f60b.png 

Yeah same to you dude! I saw the games that you are doing next so it's looking good!

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 0:16 AM, kevao97 said:

thank's for your time:)

I posted a status update about Mega Zombie if you are interested. Splitgate is a supreme grind that can go up to 400 hours, at the moment I'm about 100/1047 wins (not playing since last year lol) and Heavy Machines although all 10 trophies are UR, apparently they're easy; disabling crossplay, the game allocates you with bots, I played a few games and already had 10/100 wins, the biggest grind consists of 666 kills, I believe it will be an easy 1f4af.png:) Star Trek seems quite complicated for the little I played, good lucky if you try any of them! I'm always looking for free games, the trophies seem to have something special that I like, I have a lot of free games completed.

I just read your status update and I think I'll wait a lil bit before giving this game a go since you said it's still in beta stage and quite buggy & laggy. I'll make sure to follow you so I can keep an eye on your status update in the future. Keep me updated when you get to finish Heavy Metal Machines & Splitgate. Good luck my friend ?

Edited by PlutoRico

Great progress for your new account man, 194 URs in 3 months? You're smashing it! ?
Well done with Laser League as well; since the servers are shutting down I bet you're glad to have that one done. Having an unobtainable plat is like having a piece of history, so I bet you'll be quite proud of it. ?
As you continue with other URs -- single-player ones specifically --  a good thing I rationalize to myself is that the plat will always be available, so if you ever feel stuck on any future games, remember you've got all the time you need. Patience is the most important key to success, but you know that since you've got so many beast completions already. ?

Best of luck with your future games, you're doing very well thus far!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Great progress for your new account man, 194 URs in 3 months? You're smashing it! 1f4aa.png
Well done with Laser League as well; since the servers are shutting down I bet you're glad to have that one done. Having an unobtainable plat is like having a piece of history, so I bet you'll be quite proud of it. 1f60e.png
As you continue with other URs -- single-player ones specifically --  a good thing I rationalize to myself is that the plat will always be available, so if you ever feel stuck on any future games, remember you've got all the time you need. Patience is the most important key to success, but you know that since you've got so many beast completions already. 1f605.png

Best of luck with your future games, you're doing very well thus far!

Thank you for stopping by and writing some kind words of encouragement my friend, I really appreciate it.

Funny enough, I was lurking through your checklist the other day and that's exactly what I wanted to tell you regarding Crash 4 ? I'm sure with time, practice and patience, you'll be able to beat it. I also read that you wanted to tackle Trackmania after that. Best of luck man, it's a game that scares me to be honest so I'm really not looking forward to starting that one, especially since I'm beginner level when it comes to racers. But I saw the crazy things you've been accomplishing in CTR so that might not be a problem for you. Nevertheless, I will make sure to follow your progress, good luck my friend ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/05/2022 at 10:48 PM, PlutoRico said:

Well I'm glad to report that the mission has been accomplished : 

ePV1Ja9.png

Hey man! Firstly - congrats on your milestone! The first of many and knowing you they will all be organised perfectly ??

Very enjoyable read! I love how much your writing shows the passion you felt towards these super dope looking little gems! Both of which, as you know, are safely secured in my backlog and should be coming up pretty soon! 

I’m a big fan of the decision to add videos of your gameplay to your writing, too! ? - nicely done brother! 

it’s just awesome to see that you managed to find a new favourite game all while looking to make the milestone special! That’s just a big win all around ??

just make sure not to burn yourself out playing the grindy games that don’t quite captivate you as much, make sure to sprinkle these rad little experiences in there from time to time! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KindaSabbath said:

Hey man! Firstly - congrats on your milestone! The first of many and knowing you they will all be organised perfectly 1f3c6.png1f44c.png

Very enjoyable read! I love how much your writing shows the passion you felt towards these super dope looking little gems! Both of which, as you know, are safely secured in my backlog and should be coming up pretty soon! 

I’m a big fan of the decision to add videos of your gameplay to your writing, too! 1f601.png - nicely done brother! 

it’s just awesome to see that you managed to find a new favourite game all while looking to make the milestone special! That’s just a big win all around 1f44a.png1f44a.png

just make sure not to burn yourself out playing the grindy games that don’t quite captivate you as much, make sure to sprinkle these rad little experiences in there from time to time! 

Hello my friend, glad you're stopping by haha. You're officially my first comment since January 4th ?

I'm really excited to see you taking on both games and reading your thoughts on them haha. I'm not gonna lie, I was inspired by you (again ?) to add videos into my reviews. It's something I would like to keep doing for my upcoming reviews, especially for games that I enjoy. I was wondering what determines the video quality tho. When I look at your videos, they are all 1080p while mine are 720. Is it because you get your recordings from a PS5 while mine are from a PS4?

Haha I agree, I've had to do a lot of grindy games back to back to back because of all the upcoming shutdowns that were announced, I can't wait to be finally done and play more freely ? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress too all while tackling your next few milestones. Let's keep in touch my friend ?

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 5:48 PM, PlutoRico said:

I played the original OlliOlli before moving on to OlliOlli2 and I can't stress this enough. For anyone looking to play these games, I highly suggest you play the first one before playing OlliOlli2 and not the other way around. The first OlliOlli was a fresh entry in the skateboarding genre, showing how great skating in 2D could be, but OlliOlli2 is truly a masterpiece. It takes every good thing introduced in the first game and makes them ten times better. I personally loved the second opus even more because of the evolution it brought compared to the first one, it wasn't just a copy paste game with different locations and layouts, it was better from the roots all the way to the furthest leaves 1f602.png And in my opinion that's the best thing about all this. OlliOlli is a game where the developers could've arguably delivered more of the same and still kept their fan base happy, but instead, they've gone way past that minimal effort and stepped it up in every area. 

Lovely review man. Genuinely appreciate how you not only included pictures but also videos to help me visualize what you were talking about with some of the challenges. The OlliOlli games are always ones I've wholeheartedly avoided solely due to their difficult(or suggested difficulty given the <1% on the 2nd game, <2% on the original).  But you may have just piqued my interest. I absolutely love games with repetitive cycles that you master by getting a little bit better each time. The fact you said restarts are extremely quick and controls are responsive is very appealing. Also glad that you mentioned recommending trying out the first game before going for the second to see if the genre is for you. I'd be curious to see how you feel about OlliOlli World given it was released this year and has a PS5 list! For whatever reason, I also feel like recommending you "The VideoKid". Super short 100% but I think if you enjoyed OllOlli, it'll be up your alley. 

• Like 2