November 2021 PS+ games

ziggypossum

For me personally, I don't care about these games, i'll still redeem them anyways but Knockout City...i bought it launch day cause i played the open beta like 3 months before the game's release and it was SUPER fun, but now seeing it on PS+ kinda hurts, yeah it's one of those "games i bought months ago and now it's on PS+ for free" moments. but hey, congrats to any of the people wanting these games, at least it ain't golf

31 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Cue all the moaners that are never pleased. Plus is crap I'm cancelling! I'm so entitled and will fight anyone who disagrees!

Me on the other hand. I'm happy with that selection ?

As you wish.

If the leak ends up being true, the lineup looks terrible again...

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

As you wish.

If the leak ends up being true, the lineup looks terrible again...

It's not really that exciting. But at least there is a game that I can see myself playing, for once (and maybe relatively soon). 

I really wish that Sony would try out indies again. No more sight unseen ones (Dragon Fin Soup, anyone?), but there are numerous indies that could use a little exposure from the PS+ free game. They could couple it easily with one of their big games from 10 years ago releases that they love to do.

4 minutes ago, Troz said:

always happy when they show love to PSVR owners!

Indeed. I miss the days when I saw a Vita title on PS+, and support any love they show for people who have bought their other platforms.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

It's not really that exciting. But at least there is a game that I can see myself playing, for once (and maybe relatively soon). 

I really wish that Sony would try out indies again. No more sight unseen ones (Dragon Fin Soup, anyone?), but there are numerous indies that could use a little exposure from the PS+ free game. They could couple it easily with one of their big games from 10 years ago releases that they love to do.

Indie exposure would go a long way for me. Sony has a terrible history with small teams, giving a few skilled teams exposure with Plus would go a long way with repairing that relationship.

Even a few strategy games would be amazing, I can't even recall when the last one was offered. Surely there's more strategy guys around than golf fans?

• Like 2

If true, another mediocre month.

Can’t honestly tell the last time I actually downloaded and played a PS+ game. Same with Gold to be fair.

Though, can’t complain. It’s included for £30 a year with the online features and ps+ discounts/add on freebies.

Is what it is.

Heard the Amalur port is a terrible cash-grab.

• Like 1