Betty White dies at age 99

MidnightDragon

20 minutes ago, EDJ3DG said:

Crazy how a couple of days ago I read an article in celebration of her almost turning into a centenarian and then this happens. RIP

I read the same thing. Considering that not too many in Hollywood ever make it a full century, it was like they were going to plan a special event just for the upcoming milestone.

I agree with the OP, the world is a sadder place today... ?

• Like 1

"At first I was sad thinking about Betty White dying so close to 100, but after thinking about it for a bit, dying at 99 while every entertainment magazine has her 100th birthday issue mid-printing is one of the funniest, most Betty White things she's ever done. I will choose to remember it that way— one last laugh from the Golden Girl." —Someone On Discord

Edited by Kristen Danielle
  • Like 2

Here are Allen and Betty together on Match Game, the original CBS one. I watched MG a lot on Game Show Network and had seen Betty on there a few times. Brett Somers, a regular, was another one of my favorites. Allen, Betty, Brett Somers, and Charles Nelson Reilly together sounds great.

Got GSN? They're running an 8-hour Match Game marathon with her starting at 9:00 AM ET on today, 8 January.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 1