PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

8 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Can anybody confirm that the license trick still works? Using a PS5 I downloaded games from plus that were about to leave, restored licenses, disconnected from internet and removed ethernet and was able to play them until they were supposed to be removed normally and despite being offline and having just verified licenses they all got locked right when they were supposed to leave plus

Still works on PS4, but yeah my PS5 doesn't let you look at license time left and the game was locked even with it disconnected.

12 hours ago, G_J270216 said:

Is plat for Wytchwood obtainable? I read a lot that the game and trophies are really buggy.

I had no problems getting Wytchwood last year, I’m pretty sure there are no missable trophies either since they’re all story related 

• Like 1

This just in:

Sony PlayStation Game & Network Services Segment Presentation

Fw2O2hyXoAA-X56?format=jpg&name=large

• 8 million Premium members.

• 6,1 million Extra members.

These tiers represent 30% of all PS+ subscriptions.

impressive-very-nice.gif

There's also a reference to over 1 billion hours of gameplay on Premium and Extra titles.

Geez!

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

8 million Premium members.

I thought the numbers would be much higher. I would love to see the numbers of people who have actually bought it in there own country instead of places like Turkey lol. 

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

This just in:

Sony PlayStation Game & Network Services Segment Presentation

Fw2O2hyXoAA-X56?format=jpg&name=large

• 8 million Premium members.

These tiers represent 30% of all PS+ subscriptions.

impressive-very-nice.gif

There's also a reference to over 1 billion hours of gameplay on Premium and Extra titles.

Geez!

Very surprised Premium has more subscribers than Extra considering what little extra it offers 

Just now, djb5f said:

Very surprised Premium has more subscribers than Extra considering what little extra it offers 

Dont forget that people who still had ps now was directly premium !

Was my case, so in this graph i'm a premium member, but i will definitly wont get premium again ! Extra maybe, but premium i dont think so (unless a huge discount maybe ^^')

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Was my case, so in this graph i'm a premium member, but i will definitly wont get premium again ! Extra maybe, but premium i dont think so (unless a huge discount maybe ^^')

yes, good point and you can see the huge spike at the beginning for Premium which are these members.

3 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

That's what I was, I only had 2 weeks of Now left. They upgraded me to Premium for the length of my normal Plus which was nearly a year. So I pretty much paid nothing for it. 

I'm still able to download and play Windbound. It has the golden PS+ Icon next to it but without the lock. It left Extra earlier this month. I haven't disconnected my Playstation in ages so my license should have been expired. I claimed and downloaded the game last year in August via the Extra catalogue, never started it and eventually deleted it again.

The lock is next to the PS+ icon now and I can't start the game anymore. I am also not able to buy the game, because it says I already own it, which I dont. I guess all this just has been a bug on my side.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2023 at 8:56 AM, LastMinuteSavior said:

Train Sim World 3 (2 hours)

Someome will start the game without knowing and add 6570 trophies to their database, basically exploding sony's servers.

I liked more the PS3 trials were you earned the trophies but they were locked until you buy the game.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

I liked more the PS3 trials were you earned the trophies but they were locked until you buy the game.

It's a good thing I rarely play the new trials. For a long time I wasn't aware trophies were active, could have easily added another 1% list to my account. At least the ones I have now are of games I will "eventually get to".

14 minutes ago, OutcastGuy50 said:

PS3 streaming is a very bad idea but not sure buying an PS3 console will have download option or did I choose the wrong tier and premium I'm using tell me to upgrade and spend anothe 300.00cdn.

You can't access the PS Plus on a PS3. It's just streaming I'm afraid. I also bought another PS3 because the streaming sucks and just pick up cheap PS3 games I find instead because at least they're playable 

On 5/17/2023 at 3:05 PM, G_J270216 said:

Is plat for Wytchwood obtainable? I read a lot that the game and trophies are really buggy.

Just got the Plat for Wytchwood.  Trophies will pop within a day or two.  Just load your progress instead of "continue".  

• Like 2

On 6/8/2023 at 3:34 PM, OutcastGuy50 said:

PS3 streaming is a very bad idea but not sure buying an PS3 console will have download option or did I choose the wrong tier and premium I'm using tell me to upgrade and spend anothe 300.00cdn.

Why do you think streaming is a bad idea?  I've gone back and platinumed 2 Ratchet and Clanks via it and had no real issues.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DJ_Murda_Murk said:

Why do you think streaming is a bad idea?  I've gone back and platinumed 2 Ratchet and Clanks via it and had no real issues.

I think it matters in which country you live, which game you play and at which time of the week.

I've played Killzone and Trine via streaming with little problems but Injustice 2 and Zeno Clash II with many lags and connection issues.

I didn't change my ISP for example during the time between these games nor didn't i move to a new apartment or similar changes which would influence the situation.

I'm Premium Member for another year but i don't feel like Streaming any game is a good idea.