New PS+ Service Game List Announced

DEI2EK

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

@DEI2EK You might want to change the grey color text in the first post.

Ha, agree, really hard to read for those not using a dark mode.

The other thread with the sane game listing content also uses gray on white, go figure.  ?

7 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Ha, agree, really hard to read for those not using a dark mode.

The other thread with the sane game listing content also uses gray on white, go figure.  ?

Fixed, copy pasting on a phone is fun

• Like 1

PlayStation Plus Premium/Deluxe members will have a selection of popular classic games to play, with some titles that will show improved frame rates and higher-quality resolution compared to their original launch versions. For select original PlayStation and PSP classic games, members will also enjoy a new user interface with menus that allow you to save your game at any time, or even rewind the game if you want a do-over. 

Apparently they run better and have save/rewind, but no mention of trophy support :/ bleh

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/05/16/all-new-playstation-plus-game-lineup-assassins-creed-valhalla-demons-souls-ghost-of-tsushima-directors-cut-nba-2k22-and-more-join-the-service/

Just now, YTPerfectParadox said:

"Below is an early look at a selection of games that will be available."

I will choose to interpret this as the list of ps1/psp games not being the full list at launch.

Yup, its already be confirmed 700+ games will be dropping.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

As i posted in one of the threads here: no trophy support for PSone and PSP games. 

PS3, PS4 and PS5 games won't include dlc. 

Nice to see the option to play some PSP games (not remasters) on PS4, PS5 and PC. I hope same thing happens with some PSone games.

No DLC? Some of the games listed are years old (Or are available on the plus collection) and the games themselves are as common as dirt. DLC would have been nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Original PS3 Games (Via Streaming)

PlayStation Studios

• Crash Commando | Creative Vault Studios, PS3
  • Demon’s Souls | From Software, PS3
  • echochrome | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Ico | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Infamous | Sucker Punch, PS3
  • Infamous 2 | Sucker Punch, PS3
  • Infamous: Festival of Blood | Sucker Punch, PS3
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho! | Japan Studio, PS3
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse | Evolution Studios, PS3
  • MotorStorm RC | Evolution Studios, PS3
  • Puppeteer | Japan Studio, PS3
  • rain | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty | Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time|Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus | Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Resistance 3 | Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Super Stardust HD | Housemarque, PS3
  • Tokyo Jungle | Japan Studio, PS3
  • When Vikings Attack | Clever Beans, PS3

Third-Party Partners

• Asura’s Wrath | Capcom Co., Ltd., PS3
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 | Konami, PS3
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection | Capcom Co., Ltd., PS3
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West | Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., PS3
  • F.E.A.R. | WB Games, PS3
  • Lost Planet 2 | Capcom Co., Ltd., PS3
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 | Koei Tecmo, PS3
  • Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare |Rockstar Games, PS3

does this mean that all the other PS3 games currently listed on PS Now that are not on this list (for example all the god of wars, spec ops the line, escape from dead island etc) will be removed??

Man, there's some great stuff on there for sure, but a lot of it is stuff almost anyone deep enough in the PS ecosystem to be considering the higher tiers of this service will already have bought and played years ago... :dunno:

... I reckon I have a stronger list just in stuff I own and haven't got around to yet ?

• Like 1

Lol its funny how they add mostly games that are already on the service to make it look better than it actually is. Basically coming to PS4/5 is handful of extra games to what you would normally get.

That Ubisoft+ is garbage, just a bunch of old games, games that have been on Plus/are already on Now and 2 of the worst Remasters ever. Weird as to why they have put the new AC on and not the previous ones. 

Also all those PS3 games are already on the service. To say 200+ games have left past few months this is hilariously bad, and also misleading. 

Edited by GUDGER666

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Man, there's some great stuff on there for sure, but a lot of it is stuff almost anyone deep enough in the PS ecosystem to be considering the higher tiers of this service will already have bought and played years ago... :dunno:

... I reckon I have a stronger list just in stuff I own and haven't got around to yet ?

My thoughts exactly. It’s a great lineup of games and will undoubtedly be a great bargain for someone new to PlayStation, or those who haven’t touched many of these titles. But for many of us these games are largely among the more popular and wider known titles that we would have bought and played already. I was honestly hoping for more indie games, hidden gems, and possibly some slightly newer titles too.

I must say this list is also a lot smaller than I was expecting. As a “first look” can we be expecting a lot more titles to be added in the coming weeks or is this supposed to be the bulk of it? 

• Like 2

Demon’s Souls (remake)
Returnal
Guardians of the Galaxy
Bioshock (never played)
Concrete Genie
DMC HD collection
South Park

Really happy for the start of the service. Awesome, tbh.
Still want MGS one but this should be growing.
So far, so good, imo.

bmg_ps.png

Edited by bmg_ps
forgot about Concrete Genie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bmg_ps said:

Demon’s Souls (remake)
Returnal
Guardians of the Galaxy
Bioshock (never played)
Concrete Genie
DMC HD collection
South Park

Really happy for the start of the service. Awesome, tbh.
Still want MGS one but this should be growing.
So far, so good, imo.

bmg_ps.png

Bioshock, Concrete Genie and DMC have been on Now for years. All MGS games have been on Now, some have left and all are leaving tomorrow. 

I'm very happy with the reveal of the games, lots of PS4/PS5 titles I wanna play from there that I don't have yet plus I will be a Premium member until 2024 with NO ADDITIONAL COST because I was subbed to NOW and PLUS already for these next two years. I'm so happy!

Edited by fresquinho

Solid selection for those new to PS+, but anyone that has had PS+ and/or PS Now will have already had a chance to play most of these.

I thought this was when they would make Spider-man remastered PS5 available separately. Cant justify buying Miles Morales Ultimate Edition just to get the remaster of the original, especially now that Miles Morales will be 'free'.