Trophy Thoughts

Simple list that has everything it needs. Play all the games cause they are awesome and you should play them.

I rate the difficulty at turtle-power/10.

To be serious, none of these games are particularly difficult. Most of them can be finished in a few hours and require some practice here or there.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Trophy art and cover art is hideous.

Pass. 

I agree that the trophy art could be better. I would have liked them make from actual in-game sprites. But I wouldn't pass on this collection just on the trophy art, every game here is really good. A few of them were always the busy ones at arcade birthday parties when I was in elementary school.

• Like 2

Looks like a fun list, so definitely gonna check it out! Looking to revisit Radical Rescue, which was actually the ONLY game in this collection I owned growing up, funnily enough.

I love the images for the trophies, but they could've at least color-coded the borders. :/ Out of The Shadows remains undefeated in the trophy department.

Edited by RedRodriguez87

46 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

Not sure if serious. Do you play games based on the trophy art and cover art? Genuinely curious.

10 minutes ago, Aanginator said:

I'd say that has to be one of the lamest reasons I've ever heard, and like others here can't even tell if we should take that post seriously.  

Why? I buy clothes, cars, and so on that I enjoy and are fashionable, why would this be any different? And besides, this is a compilation of old emulated games, it shows an overall lack of care and attention.

2 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

this is pretty sad actually.

1 minute ago, StewartBros said:

Your loss.

I didn’t ask for you opinion thank you

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CountFlame said:

Does anyone know if it comes with the ps5 upgrade? Couldn’t find a definitive answer. Would gladly play the collection again on ps5 if it the ps4 version does.

Doesn't look like it, but I'd be more than willing to be proven wrong.

7 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

I didn’t ask for you opinion thank you

You're open posting on a public forum, unbidden opinions are the rule not the exception.

• Like 2

On one hand, it's kind of good not to have to do some weird specific tasks so you can just play how you want and enjoy the game. I almost never do that anymore because of trophies.

On the other, it's a lazy list which I hope isn't indicative of the effort put into this collection. 

I enjoyed these when I was younger but I really don't care about revisiting them. I suppose if it gets really cheap or ends up in regular Plus I'd play it, though.

53 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

Small list with a lot of golds but save states and rewinds will make it easier (if you use them) than if they weren't an option. 

This should be a fun game, though I don't know if I'll get the platinum. I'm probably going to get the PS4 physical copy. 

Has it been confirmed that it will have save states/rewind?

• Like 1