How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

My original PSN account was created in 2008 on PS3, making it nearly 9 years old. First trophy was

24Sdf288f.png :bronze: "Friendly" from LittleBigPlanet. Not sure about exact date because of missing timestamp but sometime in December 2008.

My new and current account was created in November 2015 when I got a Vita, so almost 2 years old PSN username. First trophy was

11Sb16ade.png :bronze: "Skate Axis Prize" from Welcome Park with a missing timestamp, but it was obtained the same day as my next trophies, November 7th 2015. 

A little over two years: June 2015.

I've had a handful, though. Always getting bored with my name, and sometimes wanting to replay a game with trophies or else wanting to not have games on my list that I hated. First account was with first PS3 in February 2008 though.

I'm already starting to tire of this account, which really stings because it's the first I've tied to Vita and purchased Vita games with. I want to go back to one of my olds because I love the name, i just wish I could reset all trophies and clear my profile. I'll never be satisfied.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing my ps3 for a year and got the plat in FFXIII before i even knew about psn accounts. It was only when I was moving out for college and hence got my own PS3, then looked up about how to transfer data that I found out about it. So I opened my first account in 2011, and then got a new account (this one) in about March 2013. I use the other one only if there's a specific game i want on the EU store that's no on the JP store or is cheaper (almost never with it being in euros), but it has 4 Plats (FFXIII, XIII-2, Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Graces). I got them again on this account anyway as I'm obsessive like that. 

https://psnprofiles.com/CastaldiRH

I can't say for how long I've used this one, but I remember I've played games without trophies on it, like Pro Street and Homecoming.

And this one current has been made about 2 or mb more years before the first trophy it shows, since I've used it to buy PSone games faster and not struggle with Poland's and another regions networks.

Lol, this Dark Souls 2 trophy actually was a check of are my saves works or not, as you can see, they haven't.