Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

I'm looking back for the stats on previous seasons. I joined the league for the first and only time in Season 23 and was trying to go look back at how I did. I don't see the results in any of the links in the first post. Does anyone have the link for all seasons by chance? Thanks!!!

• Like 1

On 27/01/2020 at 2:02 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

I think we are go!

Also, old spreadsheets:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uOEKvj1mDWkk7TV9dNz0tQqDODK8U4pm/view?usp=sharing - THL results up to S22 excluding S1+2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LIZQMImrTNBP_C-7dMiQXt94AxRWyST/view?usp=sharing - THL Tables up to S23 excluding 13+14

Hopefully the links work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Finally to the most contested league this season, in Bronze @Andrea9281 has been quite the dominant force and is still unbeaten going into the last fixture and looks ready to drop some Plat bombs in the CWC. The race for second is down to the wire though as @ShogunCroCop needs a win against Andrea to guarantee that second place spot, no-one has achieved that yet. Both @jemmie and @Precision-Playyy play opponents who prop up the league and it will come down to winning and how the maths lies to determine if they might be promoted to Silver.

I can't promise that I'll be getting the promotion. I don't think I have enough left in the tank for @Andrea9281, but I certainly will try my best. However, whether I win or not, I set personal records in score, wins, and plats achieved this season. Overall, this has been my second best month of all time in earning trophies. So regardless of what happens, I am proud of my efforts. I think promotion goes to either @jemmie or @Precision-Playyy. Congratulations to whichever one of them gets it, and congratulations to all who were promoted, and those who end up in the CWC.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

I haven't been playing anything i wouldn't normally play so trophies have been a little scarce for me over the last month as i have been hooked to final fantasy 7 remake, having platted that i'm now back to grinding out Fifa 20, might try and get a few different games in the mix during the end stages of this season.

4 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I can't promise that I'll be getting the promotion. I don't think I have enough left in the tank for @Andrea9281, but I certainly will try my best. However, whether I win or not, I set personal records in score, wins, and plats achieved this season. Overall, this has been my second best month of all time in earning trophies. So regardless of what happens, I am proud of my efforts. I think promotion goes to either @jemmie or @Precision-Playyy. Congratulations to whichever one of them gets it, and congratulations to all who were promoted, and those who end up in the CWC.

2 hours ago, Precision-Playyy said:

I haven't been playing anything i wouldn't normally play so trophies have been a little scarce for me over the last month as i have been hooked to final fantasy 7 remake, having platted that i'm now back to grinding out Fifa 20, might try and get a few different games in the mix during the end stages of this season.

At this point, I'm just struggling through Dark Rose Valkyrie and hoping that my performance last fixture was enough to push me to the promotion spot. I don't have a lot of spare time this fixture, so I probably won't score big unless I have to.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 8:57 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Hopefully the links work.

Those links do work! Oh I was in On Season 22... I see my name in S23 and I didn’t know I was involved ?. Da faq!?! I will only count the season I knew I was apart of. Might be signing up for next season which is why I wanted to go back and look. Thanks!

• Like 2

On 29-4-2020 at 1:10 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

On the Final Fixture for Season 25 of the THL, what drama is left to be resolved?

@VASORAT13 has clinched a spot in the CWC already and is unbeaten going into the final fixture. The final spot to move into Platinum is between @microsamm making a comeback and @shadowhood1111 who both face each other this fixture for the final spot. The fight to be saved from relegation is still up in the air as @stupid0089 and @Talic007 face each other on the final fixture. The winner stays up, the loser is relegated to SIlver. @me3lingual will be relegated to Silver as it is mathematically not possible to stay in the Gold League.

It was a great season for me in the gold league but I think I must earn platium trophies in next seasons Platium League or I will be relagated back to gold. For the CWC my prediction is I will be eliminated on sunday.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Andrea9281 said:

It's 2 May in UTC, which means fixture 10 is over! The CWC will start at this time tomorrow.

Thank you for mentioning this!

I can confirm Fixture 10 is over, thus ending the season for many of us. 

Final scores for the fixture will be counted tomorrow, and official standings will be updated. The Platinum League participant is still unknown until those scores come in. For now, enjoy the day long break!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

You are saying that I actually won the Platinum League for the first time? 1f632.png

Well @Whyfire you were right, it came sooner than expected.

Good Luck to @VASORAT13, @theshywaterguy and @Andrea9281, I expect stiff competition in my third CWC

Yep, good luck to all. I’m just excited to be taking part in my first CWC.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

You are saying that I actually won the Platinum League for the first time? 1f632.png

Good Luck to @VASORAT13, @theshywaterguy and @Andrea9281, I expect stiff competition in my third CWC

Good luck to all. I hope to score more Points than in my 2 previous participations. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

You are saying that I actually won the Platinum League for the first time? ?

Congrats on your win and on your 1st Platinum League win. Great job ?

Goodluck to all the finalists

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sptj7 said:

Can I join/be added to the waiting list for this? sounds really fun 

Certainly. We will add you for season 26.

To all CWC participants, as a reminder, you have two hours after Round 1 ends to sync your trophies. I will be doing counts then so we know who goes into Round 2. Round 1 ends in approximately 7 hours.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

4 hours ago, Boooda said:

I apologize to any bronze league participants next season but I will be returning and request to be put on the waiting list. 

Awesome!

Round 1 is over! Round 2 actually started 20 minutes ago. Make sure trophies are synced. I will be counting tonight.