The end of new trophies?

crucare

9 minutes ago, DirectorsCuts said:

Finally the end of redownloading it every time they add a new map 😆

I finally just kept it downloaded about a year and a half ago to save myself that trouble. I really didn't mind going back for one trophy every so often, and kudos to them for supporting the game for so long. I will be glad to finally delete it and free up the space though.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

This is the side of trophy hunting that I hate. People complaining that a game gets supported after release. It's so stupid.

It's people's addiction that's speaking through them. Most of the time I suspect they don't even realize their behaviour.

It is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

This is the side of trophy hunting that I hate. People complaining that a game gets supported after release. It's so stupid.

It is a bit different when it's having to make space for a game on your console again just to shoot 10 trinkets every 4 months. Personally I wouldn't mind the constant trophy updates if the trophies actually had worth to them

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

It is a bit different when it's having to make space for a game on your console again just to shoot 10 trinkets every 4 months. Personally I wouldn't mind the constant trophy updates if the trophies actually had worth to them

This^

I wouldn't mind the DLC trophies so much if they weren't the same tedious collectathons almost every single time and the fact the install for this game grows by several gig with every major update :(. The Steam release gets loads of new trophies with each update so why not include a few of those for a change?

Once support is officially dropped, I'm uninstalling this game and getting rid of it so I free up the massive amount of space it takes up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Probably still have the rest of this year at the very least. I know people like to complain about this, but they supported their game regularly and should be praised for it. 

Unfortunately, the DLC trophies are very boring and always the same crap. Collect 10 collectibles. They haven't come up with anything better for years and that's why the developer shouldn't be praised either.
  • Like 2

I will miss this when they eventually stop. Hopefully they continue this kind of support and routine bronze thing with KF3. I enjoy seeing one little bronze come on by every few months and checking out the new map that goes with it. Would be nice if instead of finding some collectables each and every time I'd like if they went the route of having something mildly difficult like make it to 'x' wave on a higher difficulty on the new map in survival etc. since most the people who are still playing are going to be at least decently experienced with the game so it makes perfect sense to up the difficulty of update trophies over time.

• Like 4

On 8/22/2023 at 4:23 PM, RedDevil757 said:

My only issue is how boring the trophies were most of the time. Collectables for 99% of them. 

imagine the crying if they all required effort lol

also I don’t think they should be praised for anything because all the loot box bullshit but 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 3

I always assume that there is more to come with this game, but the other part of me says other wise; though, seeing the Steam list, anything can happen. If they added any new trophies, it would be nice to have some variety associated with them rather than just collectibles, as others and @Elvick_ mentioned. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I hope this game is done, I’m looking forward to the KF3. Hopefully the KF3 trophy list is different, I hate collectible trophies. I wouldn’t even mind somewhat of a grind either since I really enjoy the gameplay, I got 4 maxed out 4 classes before putting the game down and only returning for map trophies.