Xbox Leaks (Microsoft aims to buy Nintendo & Valve, Game Pass needs 100 million by 2027/30 or Microsoft will exit Gaming, Seemingly came close to buying Sega)

Rozalia1

Rozalia you make me read too much and I'm lazy as :)

Well it's not April the 1st so this is just some really freaky stuff to read. I can't really buy it though at the same time maybe I'm too afraid to believe it?

I have doubts that Nintendo would be selling out any time soon. As for Valve? I also don't think so.

I have 12 months of Gamepass Ultimate from codes, Oddly I only use the PC version and If  I like the game I buy the Steam version instead. I wonder how many others do? 25 million apparently subscribed. Why Valve? idk, this is all too unrealistic and as much as I love my XBSX I do not love the current leadership.

So,,,,,,,, if you only had one choice, it wouldn't be Jim Ryan,,,, Or as they say, Lying Ryan

Just now, DavySuicide said:

Maybe a bit off topic but the worst thing for me as a collector and a gamer from the 80`s would be cloud gaming and a world with non physical releases. A huge part of my passion would go down the rabbithole with this. 

And yeah i don`t think Microsoft would be able to pull this off. Nintendo is a traditional Japanese company. Worlds would collide this is so far fetched  imo.

Yeah, Microsoft (assuming this is legit what they'll do for next gen) has lost me as a customer 100% and same with Sony if they do it as well.

I really doubt they'll get Nintendo or Valve, should have mentioned that but I figured we were all on Nintendo's Late '90s/Early '00s wavelength... Laughing Microsoft out of the room 🤣

• Like 1

I don't know if this deserves its own topic, but there was also another FTC leak. Though we probably won't see any of these titles anyway on PS its still interesting and some of this might be outdated.

Oblivion Remaster, Fallout 3 Remaster, and More Leaked From Microsoft Document - IGN

Edited by bikeman223

Imagine if MS did buy out Nintendo? It wouldn't be the first time I wore a shirt that read "No I'm not American". In this case it would be Japan, Last time was the Middle East pre 9/11. This is true and I would again.

The most Powerful Xbox Ever! ok great but it looks like a kitchen paper roll painted black. Another AMD GPU? Hell no, we want DLSS at least.

Anyway to a regular gamer this is just disgusting, given I don't give an F about Activision this is a totally different direction. The man is delusional and probably eats paste.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Confused 1

I remember a while ago people said that the PS4 and Xbox one (or possibly PS3 and 360) were just becoming worse versions of PCs. But that cylinder model is literally just a PC with less abilities. It seems like the physical market is nothing but a hindrance in Microsoft's eye. 

It does seem like microsoft is trying to become a Monopoly on two fronts, only one to produce most games, and only store to buy those games. 

• Like 1

It's really disgusting that M$ thinks as long as they keep throwing money at the problem, eventually, they will buy out enough competition to become untouchable in the market. Considering how hard they had to push for the Activision deal, I really can't see a world where any regulation board would allow Microsoft to acquire Nintendo or Valve. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, majob said:

They're  federal documents, they're real and this shouldn't  come off as a surprise because when Microsoft first entered the gaming industry they tried to buy Nintendo then as well

I am aware of that. My statement was more like a disbelief kinda thing. I don't want to believe that MS is even shittier than I expected.

• Haha 1

and I couldnt care less, If Xbox bought everything or not. 

47 minutes ago, vanessaking2 said:

If MS really buys Nintendo it will be the end of Sony.

I'm surprised nobody has made Nintendo an offer they can't refuse.

Doesn't matter who you are,money talks. Everybody has a price.

Edited by Infected Elite