Ps Plus October  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Rate October 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• The Callisto Protocol
    • Farming Simulator 22
    • Weird West

7 minutes ago, stpatty said:

Will I be able to follow the story if I haven't played the previous 21 Farming Simulators?

No, you'll be absolutely lost. But there is an extensive wiki if you have a few hours to invest. You should read about the games in RELEASE order, not chronological order though, it's just easier that way as there are a lot of retcons later and things get increasingly complex.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RoastedPeanut said:

For everyone looking to 100% The Calisto Protocol, the season pass has just gone on sale for 50% off until October 12. At least on the Australian store

Still pricey in my country even on sale, unfortunately. But I'll leave the game on my library, maybe one day it becomes even cheaper. I don't like the feeling of paying too much for a DLC from a game I don't own.

31 minutes ago, stpatty said:

Will I be able to follow the story if I haven't played the previous 21 Farming Simulators?

You have to play everything, and also watch all the Fast and Furious movies in order to understand all the lore.

Edited by Boni_Neto

It's a pretty good lineup I think, but... I will say I don't really see Callisto as a big get or anything even though it's positioned as the headliner. The dev has been stingy with digital sales for the game but on the physical side it has not retained value at all, a brand new sealed copy is only $20 for a game that is not even a year old yet. And that price is just gonna continue to rapidly fall, always does with these AAA games that bomb.

5 hours ago, DARKKRAKEN666 said:

Callisto Protocol costing $200+million is not AAA?

Calisto Protocol might cost XYZ to produce, but not even standing on the shoulders of Dead Space is enough to qualify it as triple-A.

Definitely not a month for me, I might give Weird West a try, especially since I like the idea of mixing horror in a western setting, but this game is not high on my priority list.

Also, I already have great games in the same genre as The Callisto Protocol that I have yet to play, so I am not gonna bother with a mediocre one just because it's on ps plus.