Ps Plus October  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Rate October 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• The Callisto Protocol
    • Farming Simulator 22
    • Weird West

3 hours ago, Maxine said:

For real, us PSVR & PSVR 2 owners get left behind too easily. 

That makes a measure of sense, though. It's a niche peripheral, locked to the people with the money to pay out what their consoles cost new a second time. VR games also tend to be expensive. Even the cheap ones are more expensive than they should be. Devs would rather you bought them than just get them. Additionally, freebies, by majority, are older titles or titles where the large profit window has closed. PSVR isn't old enough for that and PSVR2 is still fresh with no real library.

• Like 3

Even though Callisto Protocol was a letdown (saw it for 15$ in Korea one month after the release ...) and the SP is clearly overpriced, it's worth a try and Opti made a very good platinum guide to minimize the amount of playthroughs. I just wish they were giving away full games instead of games that most of the times require a DLC to be complete.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Calisto Medicore? As if anyone in the business could make something better than Capcom. Why make new survival horror games when none of them can beat Capcom remakes of games made 20 years ago?

Good luck with that god awful trophy list. 

I won't even comment on the second game. Do i look like a german to you? I'm farming 100 000 kills in Gears 5 for few years already. Give me a break. 

Hey, I love the RE remakes as much as anyone but come on, The Callisto tried something new. Did it work? No. But at least someone was willing to take a risk.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Why is it that over the past 2 years I've only ever seen one (or was it two?) PSVR games offered (The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners and I think The Persistence)? I understand that the VR community isn't the largest but the community DOES exist so what the hell, Sony, how about throwing some VR titles our way for a change! Anyway, another month's worth of "free" games I'll never download. Totally worth the price hike. 

True.

We got 3 VR1 games on PS+ extra (Eagle Flight, Space Junkies and Werewolves Within) and the Townsmen VR 1 hour game trial on PS+ premium I think, but that is about it. Would be nice to actually get something for free.

Saints & Sinners and Persistence and Until You Fall as extra free games on PS+ monthly. Then Astro Bot Rescue Mission,Moss 1, Paper Beast were given with the Play at Home stuff during the 2021 covid lockdown.

I dont have that many VR2 games suprisingly so really wouldnt mind getting some for free.

Like an actual monthly PS+ VR game hasnt happened in years other than the few additional we were given randomly.

Play at Home 2021 update: 10 free games to download this Spring

Edited by Prometheous101

5 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

True.

We got 3 VR1 games on PS+ extra (Eagle Flight, Space Junkies and Werewolves Within) and the Townsmen VR 1 hour game trial on PS+ premium I think, but that is about it. Would be nice to actually get something for free.

Saints & Sinners and Persistence and Until You Fall as extra free games on PS+ monthly. Then Astro Bot Rescue Mission,Moss 1, Paper Beast were given with the Play at Home stuff during the 2021 covid lockdown.

I dont have that many VR2 games suprisingly so really wouldnt mind getting some for free.

Like an actual monthly PS+ VR game hasnt happened in years other than the few additional we were given randomly.

Play at Home 2021 update: 10 free games to download this Spring

The last PS+ game I remember Sony giving us was The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners back in... November, 2021, I believe? Somewhere around there. It was the only reason I decided to jump on the 1-year PS+ price discount that was being offered at the time.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1