Ps Plus October  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Rate October 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• The Callisto Protocol
    • Farming Simulator 22
    • Weird West

Unless that third game is amazing, this is a weak month for me. Sim games can be fun, so maybe one day I'll get that urge and give it a try. I have heard Calisto Protocol is kind of meh, but the DLC forces you to play through it too many times. I've got plenty of games to play, so no big deal. Here's hoping the third game is fire.

• Like 1

it's a win on the lineup for me. 2 of the games are candidates for completion (after i get the DLC for protocol). just waiting on that 3rd reveal to see if that one is worthy.

edit: there's text guides for protocol it's all good (i do better with those more than a video guide most of the time).

Edited by Lordguwa

Why is it that over the past 2 years I've only ever seen one (or was it two?) PSVR games offered (The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners and I think The Persistence)? I understand that the VR community isn't the largest but the community DOES exist so what the hell, Sony, how about throwing some VR titles our way for a change! Anyway, another month's worth of "free" games I'll never download. Totally worth the price hike. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Why is it that over the past 2 years I've only ever seen one (or was it two?) PSVR games offered (The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners and I think The Persistence)? I understand that the VR community isn't the largest but the community DOES exist so what the hell, Sony, how about throwing some VR titles our way for a change! Anyway, another month's worth of "free" games I'll never download. Totally worth the price hike. 

For real, us PSVR & PSVR 2 owners get left behind too easily. 

• Like 1