Ps Plus Essential November 2023

Sailar91

Ps Plus  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most interested in?

• Mafia 2 Defenitive Edition
    • Alien Fireteam Elite
    • DragonBall The Breakers
  2. 2. Rate November 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful

I don't usually care too much about what gets put on plus, as most of the games I want I tend to buy way before they'd ever get considered for the service. This one however is pretty weak considering the recent price increase.

Do we know when extra/premium games get announced? 

It's even worse than the other month lineups this year. I'm not a fan of the selection of games.

The Breakers is my least favorite Dragon Ball game. Aliens Fireteam Elite is basically worse than Aliens Colonial Marines. And Mafia 2 is the only game I will probably play eventually.

Edited by DyrekRacc

unfortunately a month where i gain no games to possibly play but i'll add breakers if i'm interested in the online. 

november sales will make up for a bad plus month, already own mafia 2 definitive edition which otherwise i would gain 1 game.

maybe i'll play ishin soon. seems people want me to play it (message board mostly) plus it's a spinoff so there's a good possibility.

Edited by Lordguwa

These are exactly the kind of games I would only try thanks to PS+... when it was cheaper. Not impressive enough with the price hike for me to want to renew my sub unless the black friday price deal (assuming we get one) is actually good. Not getting my hopes up though lol.

• Like 2

Looks like I found the game to tide me over from the 7th to the 9th when LaD Gaiden is released: Mafia II.

Decent Essential update for me, after 100%'ing the first Mafia game I'd always been considering whether I should buy the second and now I don't have to.