Ps Plus  

389 members have voted

1. 1. Rate December 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• Lego 2K Drive
    • Powerwash Simulator
    • Sable
    • None of them

Even my kid doesn't wanna play Lego 2k drive .... I might try Sable but fr powerwash simulator ??! The games are so garbage that PS+ essential feels like xbox GwGold ......

I never expect AAA games but between Mass Effect trilogy, Alan Wake remastered or FF 7 remake and ... powerwash simulator, there has to be something decent to give away, even if i don't like the genre.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

Even my kid doesn't wanna play Lego 2k drive .... I might try Sable but fr powerwash simulator ??! The games are so garbage that PS+ essential feels like xbox GwGold ......

I never expect AAA games but between Mass Effect trilogy, Alan Wake remastered or FF 7 remake and ... powerwash simulator, there has to be something decent to give away, even if i don't like the genre.

Speak for yourself. Powerwash Simulator is the highlight of the month for me. 

Also they recently gave out Alan Wake Remastered lmao. 

Edited by ThatMuttGuy
  • Like 3

Nothing mindblowing, but all 3 games are something i would eventually want to try out. I was actually gonna buy lego 2k drive in the near future once i find it for around 20 in some random gamestop or gameXchange store i frequent so that saves me money. Powerwash simulator will probably go in the backlog until i decide to pick up the dlc on sale. And Sable looks like an easy plat according to an achievement guide i found but no ps4 version means its to the backlog until next year when i get a ps5 so overall a 7/10 month for me.

Having 100%'d the PS4 version and currently going through the PS5 one, PowerWash is a fun time sink of a game. Perfect for an unwind game session and the little "ding" when a part is fully cleaned is just pure happy brain chemical. 2kDrive looks fun so will probably play that at some point. Haven't heard too much about Sable so I'll do a bit of looking into it but both games will go into the backlog anyway.

Imo, not a bad month overall. I get different people have different opinions but there's also seem to be some people who are never happy regardless of what titles are offered.

• Like 1

It's an ok month for me.  I have been interested in power wash simulator even tho I'm not totally sure I'll even like it.  Wasn't gonna play Sable unless I got it for free so now I can throw it in my giant pile of maybe one day I'll randomly play this.  Lego games aren't really my thing so 2k drive does nothing for me.