What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

On 10/20/2018 at 6:05 AM, Undead Wolf said:

Thanks for the heads up. Me and @Redgrave are pretty much done with our guides now - just need a few last details. Should be able to submit it tonight.

That's great news, congratulations on the publish. You and Redgrave, as always, make an amazing writing team!

• Like 2

Im going to focus more on my Youtube channel now and stop making text trophy walkthroughs as they are too time consuming

But I will perhaps do Trophy Guides more now, and just add youtube content for that where applicable

I will still create Trophy Walkthroughs, but they will be video only with commentary

So, with that said, you can remove these from the list:

Persona 5 TW

Dragons Dogma TW

I am Setsuna TW (collaboration)

Hollow Knight TW

Im just finishing off my last written walkthrough for another site, then I will begin focusing on youtube and TGs

I will do a TG for Hollow Knight which hopefully will have done for mid Nov, and then I will do a TG for Dragons Dogma PS4

Then will move onto focusing more on youtube and getting the odd TG in here and there

• Like 1

Just figured I’d post an update as it’s been a while!

I took a small break from gaming and trophy hunting over the summer holiday however I’ve been slowly but surely returning these last couple of weeks.

Still working on my trophy guides - they’ll hopefully all be out sometime early next year ;D

On 10/28/2018 at 2:30 AM, DoctorGameGeek said:

I was working on a guide, but then I started feeling guilty because I wasn't putting time into it.  I'd just rather focus on trophies right now.  1f600.png

6 hours ago, Waddlingdan said:

Just figured I’d post an update as it’s been a while!

I took a small break from gaming and trophy hunting over the summer holiday however I’ve been slowly but surely returning these last couple of weeks.

Still working on my trophy guides - they’ll hopefully all be out sometime early next year ;D

It's ok, take your time with the guides. Working on them when you feel like it usually results in a much better guide that has to go through less (if any at all) revisions compared to working on them when feeling burned out. Though I have a feeling you'll soon receive some motivation in November :ninja: .

• Like 2

was wondering if anyone had plans on making a touhou double focus trophy guide. hoping it sees the light of day some day, the game being so niche, and it being the type of game that requires a guide but barely even has information out there. i check the front page daily hoping to be surprised of it getting a recent guide. xD 

13 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

was wondering if anyone had plans on making a touhou double focus trophy guide. hoping it sees the light of day some day, the game being so niche, and it being the type of game that requires a guide but barely even has information out there. i check the front page daily hoping to be surprised of it getting a recent guide. xD 

I've just dug through the unpublished queue in pursuit of an answer for you, and unfortunately there currently is no guides being written for Touhou: Double Focus. There is, however, a trophy guide currently being written for Touhou: Genso Rondo by @TheLastSurvivorD and @AsukaLanglee.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I've just dug through the unpublished queue in pursuit of an answer for you, and unfortunately there currently is no guides being written for Touhou: Double Focus. There is, however, a trophy guide currently being written for Touhou: Genso Rondo by @TheLastSurvivorD and @AsukaLanglee.

thanks a bunch for looking into it for me! i'll continue to keep an eye out in hopes one is ever made. c: 

the main games in the series are usually bullet hell type games, which not sure if genso rondo is one as well. double focus however is a spin-off of a sort, with metroidvania styled gameplay, which i hear has a number of missables and other tricky parts. so was curious if anyone had plans on working on it. thank you again for looking into it! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

thanks a bunch for looking into it for me! i'll continue to keep an eye out in hopes one is ever made. c: 

Not a problem at all! I'll be sure to be on the lookout for you if one ever gets written as well. If you have any other questions though, don't hesitate to message one of us on the Guide Team. :dance:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ARB1992 said:

I'm going to start up a guide for Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I'm not seeking any assistance on this guide.

Hey, this is awesome news. I always look forward to reading your guides! I did, however, do a quick dig through the unpublished queue and managed to find several trophy guides for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey already. There are currently three other unpublished trophy guides by their own individual writers; @Hollz100, @McOrsm, and @zV13r026. If appropriate, perhaps you could reach out to them for a potential collaboration? Otherwise, you're obviously more than welcome to continue writing your own guide. :dance:

• Like 2