Puzzle Dragon

Difficulty:1/10

Enjoyment:?/10

1S2d410f.png

#206: Monster Jam Crush It!

CRUSHed It

Difficulty:2/10

Enjoyment:3/10

I'll be honest i just played them for platinum. You can complete Energy Cycle & 1000 Top Rated in 30 minutes! Monster Jam has some freaking physic problems. You can complete it in 2 or 3 hours. If you want some platinum then i can recommend but if you want some enjoy you must look other games :)

• Like 2

Platinum #189 Skylanders Superchargers (ps3)

completed in 3 days and 16 hours

platinum rarity 10.47% rare

platinum name: SuperCharged!

my advice: have starter sets of every skylander game for the figures help against the final boss, except for 1 set on trap team and 1 on supercharger.

got this plat done. going to switch my plans yet again. after looking through my list and finding a 100% walkthrough for a game it will look to be Zero Escape virtue last reward for the vita (need another vita plat anyway and have more puzzle fun).

Edited by kingdrake2

#144 - Jak 3 on PSVita (21st plat of 2017) - 13.53% RATE

1L970d64.png

3rd time playing this game over the many years I've been gaming.  This port on the PSVita is by no means perfect with the same frame rate problems as the other Jak games on the PSVita but to be honest they are not really as bad as some have reported.  Some of the missions use the touchscreen and with my large fingers I found these frustrating (especially the 'blow open tower door' mission) which took me a while to clear.  Also, the last boss fight has you using the sand shark buggy to blow purple things off its legs, this was always a huge pain and is equally so now.

Overall 7/10 enjoyment with a 5/10 for difficultly taking around 15 hours to complete

• Like 4