Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, Jalok- said:
:platinum:#346: Awesome Pea

|Fun:5/10 || Difficulty 3/10(Skill dependent) ||Time: 1-3 hours|
This game just like Super Meat Boy i'd say mini version of it
it's not that hard some levels a bit tricky need little bit practice to pull it off,trophy wise it's straight forward just get all coins beat the level without dying. according to Psnprofiles I'm 2nd in the world to achieve the platinum :P

I was really questioning if it was as easy as Jack n Jill looking at the trophies. Some of the descriptions made me say "Ok, there has to be some catch somewhere". Glad to see they went for a PROPER GC color scheme, instead of an GC emulator color scheme.

• Like 3

Platinum #32:

S7e01cd.png 1S6eb90c.png

Gem Smashers Lover
Obtained all trophies!

#2,246

28th Feb 2019 9:47:07 PM

2,369 ACHIEVERS

3,008 OWNERS

78.76% COMMON

Overall Enjoyment: 3/10

Plat Enjoyment:5/10

Play Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficultly: 5/10

The game isn't as hard as my opinion in difficulty lists but the controls are tricky to get in control. From a trophy hunting and platinum point of view, it was great. No bronze trophies, fast, lots of gold trophies. I was able to squeeze out the Plat in FEB, keeping me on track with my goals (Mat's Trophy Goals) and helping to set me up for FFX-2 as my MAR Plat and possibly picking up my fourth platinum of the year (possible fifth if I could ever get that damn jump rope game down). Even on sale and paying under $3.50, didn't like the game as I thought I was gonna and bit frustrated with it overall.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
  • Like 3