Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #362 Truck Racer (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 11 hours

platinum rarity 31.47% uncommon

platinum name: you're a truck racer

i have to give this game a difficulty rating of 4/10 for time trials. races in general was 2/10 going to have to look through my list for another game and it's going to be far cry 4 (ps3) cleared out the HD. gotta put those games on backlog so i remember to finish em later.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 2

Plat #57,58,59

L3aa1a5.png

Claire

Ld89acb.png

Lc40a1d.png

Been awhile since I've posted on here. Don’t normally but three games in on post but you know doing it this time.

All these games are pretty good in their own way. Most of you should know bioshock and Minecraft by now so I’ll skip talking about them. Claire is one of those 2d horror games with a decent story. It is far easier than lone survivor to plat though. 

• Like 1

:platinum: #31 - Astro Bot Rescue Mission

1L8dacdb.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

D5TyqBxUUAYFeMw.jpg

A rare 10/10 from me (although that's two in a row after God of War). Seriously, for anyone who has a PSVR, this is a must play. I expected it to be good after playing, and enjoying, the demo level in the Playroom VR, but I didn't expect it to be this good. The variety in the levels is impressive and makes for a constantly awe inspiring experience. Boss fights are pretty fun too. And I particularly liked the "collectibles", sometimes tricky but never too difficult to find if you listen for them carefully (with the exception of the infamous flying bot of course ...)

And a fitting platinum screenshot to finish on Hookshot Highway, the only challenge that forced me to look it up on Youtube, since it looked impossible without the shortcuts, and I never even thought of those shortcuts. Well played, game. Overall the challenges were really fun too, I liked how the time attacks were always nicely choreographed so that, if you did everything right, you could always run through a level without ever stopping for any obstacle. Felt good. 

I really don't have anything but praise for this game. Can't wait for (hopefully) the sequel on next gen VR ?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

#133 - Mortal kombat 11 

Best fighting game current gen, it looks dope asf and sub zero kick ass in mk 11. I had lot of fun plating it. There r 2 grindy thing like getting 5 intros/winning poses. Rest is simple to get. Even the trophy to clear 250 towers takes max 2-3h. It took me around 35-40h to plat the game. I hope all future fighting games looks like mk 11.My goal was also to be top 50 with plating it and my spot is 32 xd. Oh yeah nahui.

How did you go about getting the victories? Intros seem like no problem to get but I haven't seen anything for the victories.

56 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

How did you go about getting the victories? Intros seem like no problem to get but I haven't seen anything for the victories.

To get the victories, u do on a dude 50 fatalitys in towers to get the head. On the krypt u can impale the head to get the victories. U repeat dat total 5 times. There r also threads about that in mortal kombat 11 if u click on the game to see the threads.

Edited by Sagaan
  • Like 1