Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Yeah, I had a feeling that 4 would be harder. Compared to the ones I played on the PS3, it has a slightly higher difficulty rating. I skipped out on 2 over there, though, so that's uncharted territory for me as well. Lol.

Never played 2 on PS3 due to the online, but don't sweat it. 4 gets easier as you get used to chakra dashes (helps so much on the Gai vs. Madara fight, as you don't get Madara a chance to counterattack!) Also 4 has a challenge mode where you have to beat 30 enemies (iirc) in a row [will take about an hour give or take], as well as other challenges. Your best bet is to use Minato, as he's OP as hell. Just spam jutsu and ultimate over and over, and you'll win any fight in seconds!

• Like 2

1L80fe2a.png

Mortal Kombat 11

Normally I'm a big fan of Mortal Kombat but what NetherRealm did with its latest installment made me regret my decision.
MK Platinums were always very hard to get as you had to be highly skilled and patient. 
With MK11 this changes. You can get almost every trophy with the help of your AI, which is good for many casual players but I don't like it.

The storymode was okay, time travelling and resurrecting once fallen heroes is ok for me but didn't impress me as much as I hoped.
The roster is probably one of the worst of ALL MKs and my biggest disappointment. 
Only THREE ninjas? Scorpion and Sub-Zero have to be in the game of course and - to be honest - the coolest Noob Saibot in the MK history,
but NO Ermac, Smoke, Reptile, Rain or Chameleon? Geez.

You can clearly see that NRS became more greedy with MK and the whole crypt is a massive trap for microtransactions, which is a shame
and so I'm glad I platinumed this game already. I will never touch this again and instantly deleted it after the PLING. 

I don't like the Platinum image, too :/ God, what a shame..

• Like 4