Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #379 Drowning (ps4)

completed in 43 minutes and 46 seconds

platinum rarity 96.63% common

platinum #380 Fullblast

completed in 14 minutes and 59 seconds

platinum rarity 97.97% common

finished these 2 so quick. next game will be Invizimals: Lost Kingdom (ps3) this was a plus game given out cant remember month.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 2

Plat #149. Graveyard Keeper.

Fun 7/10 Time: 50-60 hours (not optimal play to begin with).

Really enjoyed this one, quite grindy but very addictive gameplay loop. If you get the zombies DLC (you get helpers gathering for you) it cuts down on some elements but I got it towards the end of the game so I can't say I found it helpful. Some quirky systems I didn't like such as crafting items of various qualities or when you use an additional tool (chisel/ink and quill) having a slow clunky interface but that aside it was a good experience.

• Like 3

:platinum: #20: Need for Speed Payback - The Ultimate Payback

Ok, this is my 20th Platinum, and my 10th PS4 game that i've ever finished (not necessarily with a Platinum, i didn't get them on Crash 1 and 2 yet, nor the 100% in DOOM and NFS 2015), another easy one, not much grinding, there are a lot of collectibles, i was scared about microtransactions/lootboxes making progress problematic, but apparently, they're only for stuff you probably won't worry about for the rest of the game (seriously, HORNS?), and that can be obtained by doing in-game tasks anyway.

• Like 3