Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 minutes ago, Draps-1337 said:

I'm not sure how some people do it. But I do it as follows.

The centring and bold tools are in the text editor when you post. Select them when you want to align chunks of text or change their weight. 

As for images, you can get a high resolution image of the platinum on psnprofiles. If you go to the game in you platform to look at the trophies and click on the platinum trophy and then click the trophy image you will eventually get to a page that just has the image. Right click and "copy image url" then with that url you can click the "Insert other media" button at the bottom of the reply box. Then select Insert image from url. It will put that in your post and you can click the same 'center' alignment to make it centred. Good luck! 

Thanks for the pointers. I mostly browse here on my phone, but will give it a whirl when on my laptop next. Thanks again!

46 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

Thanks for the pointers. I mostly browse here on my phone, but will give it a whirl when on my laptop next. Thanks again!

You can also do it on your phone. Let's say you click Titanfall 2, you know the game page itself? Go to the plat image or text, click it to get directed to the trophy by itself with some information. Then click the image itself again and it sends you a page with just the image. Copy the url from there and when typing on here just paste it. It shows up automatically as an image. Also works with any trophy or the game banner itself as long as you click to where you get to an individual page with just the image.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, flashpool23 said:

You can also do it on your phone. Let's say you click Titanfall 2, you know the game page itself? Go to the plat image or text, click it to get directed to the trophy by itself with some information. Then click the image itself again and it sends you a page with just the image. Copy the url from there and when typing on here just paste it. It shows up automatically as an image. Also works with any trophy or the game banner itself as long as you click to where you get to an individual page with just the image.

Ok great, I’ll give it a whirl. Thanks mate. 

L7ba622.png
Difficulty 2/10

Enjoyment 6/10

After playing Far Cry 5 and loving it so much, I was so excited to try New Dawn. As it turned out, I was a little disappointed. To me New Dawn just feels like DLC. I enjoyed the story but it just felt too short. The vast majority of time in game is spent liberating outposts 3 times each on increasing difficulties and doing the same with expeditions. There also felt like a lot less to explore as so much is cut off by the radiation zones. 

By far the most infuriating trophies for me were Anger Management (kill 10 enemies in once use of Wrath) and Pure Ninja (liberate a rank 3 outpost while reminding undetected). Other than that everything was pretty easily achievable. 

All in all it was okay, but I think my expectations were a bit high. It would have made a fantastic DLC, but as a stand alone game I think it’s a little lacking. If you fancied picking it up I’d definitely wait for a sale. 

• Like 3

platinum #439 Black Paradox

completed in 1 day and 20 hours

platinum rarity: 23.14% uncommon

platinum name: Savior Of The Galaxy

overall game difficulty: 3/10 if stack the right chips

now to find another game it will be wordsweeper by POWGI (ps4). after that going to look through one of my long games.

if anyone is thinking about platinum on this game.

game tips for black paradox:

Spoiler

lifesteal chips help alot. think my ship was max health. half fire rate and half attack at the final boss used 3 lifesteal and 1 triple attack

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2