Muff

Most Recent Platinum

49,162 posts in this topic

Slime Rancher

1L6e5e29.png

Platinum #94 (8.56% rarity)

Very fun cozy game! Even the more challenging trophies are fun to get like Rush Mode. 

On 21/06/2020 at 6:54 PM, Zircon_Lotus said:

Platinum #93

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

1L312c8b.png

Look at this picture. What words would you use to describe it? I would use boring, ugly and unpolished. Coincidence or not, those are the same words that I would use to describe my experience with Enslaved.

This game is very bad, it looks like shit. The only time it looks decent is on the last cutscene right before the credits. Now, if it was a general issue of the game, would be one thing, but the Xbox 360 version looks fine. Actually, it looks very good for a 10 years old game. If it was to make a lazy port, maybe would be better if this game was never released on Playstation. The textures take too long to load, you can clearly see many of them been loaded during cutscenes. There are many places where you will experience fps drops. During the final part of the last chapter was like I was playing this game on a low end PC, unacceptable. And to make things worse, the controls are just as bad. Sometimes my inputs seemed to not register, other times it would take too long for Monkey to react. The combat is very simple and boring, there is no variety of moves and enemies. The story is bad, and the female lead is extremely bossy and annoying. The only thing I can praise are the faces. For some reason they are very well done. Unlike the rest, they look fine, and the moviments are very realistic. 

The platinum is a short and easy one. Play the game on hard to save your time. You only need to be patient, because enemies take long to die, and know when to stun or swipe enemies to have a breathing room, nothing else. There are not even that many fights, and most of them are with few enemies. The real hard trophy is the one to get all tech orbs. Those orbs, red floating balls of light, are scattered throught all chapters except the first. You use them to upgrade your status, and they are also dropped from enemies, but only the ones found throughout the levels count toward the trophy. The majority is in plain sight, but some of them can be a bit frustrating to find for two reasons: the first, because of the shit tier graphics, this game is too bright, so the orbs tend to blend in. I used a video guide that was recorded from the 360 version, and they are much more visible there. The second reason is because, sometimes, they disappear. If you're a bit far from them, they vanish, and if you dont get close, you will miss them. This is probably the reason for so many glitched orbs threads that you can find online. Personally I didnt have problem finding any of them using a video guide. The other trophies are story related and miscellaneous one. I got almost all of them naturally, the ones I had to farm didnt take more than a few minutes to get. Winning the race, and the trophies related to chase are all very easy too. 

In the end, I wish I had a good experience with this game. There was a time when I had finished everything that I wanted to play for the PS2, and was stuck with a PC that couldnt run properly many games, and the almost endless wait for the release of the PS4. Sometimes I would try to find something new, only to be disappointed, because almost everything was only on PS3 or Xbox 360. Enslaved was one of the games that I wanted to play, and all the praise that you see online only made my desire bigger. I dont know the state of the PS3 library around October 2010, because I cant understand how someone can enjoy this mess, or say this is a gem and one of the best avaiable for the console. Stay way from this game, there are better options out there, be them from 10, 5 years ago, or from more recent times. 

I platinumed this game when it first came out, and I recently started playing it again. I disagree with everything you said here. It is a beautiful game; I have had zero graphical issues whatsoever (either on disc or psnow), and would actually recommend it to everyone as an underrated gem. (The faces look good because it was mo-cap btw.)

My latest platinum was Unravel. Doing each chapter without dying was not nearly as difficult as people made it out to be. I regret putting it off as long as I did, as I only needed a couple days to finish it.

Star Wars Battlefront II (#145 :platinum:)

Got it with the Ps Plus and want it to give it a try and well I totally love just or more than the first one! (Still think the og battlefront are better do). But this one in his current state it's an really enjoyable game. It have a sweet campaing and cool mp, the trophies aren't to bad to get and in general is a fluid and straigh foward list to go for the plat so nothing more to say here.

Fun: 8/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Now going for Lego Ninja go or Pac Man Championship Edition 2

Edit note: Also I'm the N°60 more fastest in get the platinium and 100% trophies 😝

Edited by NordicSaiyan

:platinum: #327 - Redout

L50330a.png

1L684ae4.png

Redout Master

Thanks for playing!

I really enjoyed this game. It's very similar to other futuristic racers like Wipeout and F-Zero, but sadly it's not well known to many people. 

Zombie Army Trilogy: Platinum#10

Difficult : 3.5/10 Sniper Elite Difficult

Fun : 8/10

Time : 1 week 2 days

p_1638nozq61.jpeg

this game for who loves zombie it’s nice game I am enjoying with game cause I played with my friend that’s make game funny all need to do for roadmap to platinum play game on CADIT and make sure put Setup 1 Player always for make game easier then collect every gold bar & Bottol until finish game then play horde on CADIT to with 1 Player Setup 2 map in Horde have glitch all need to do still alive until wave 10 ( you can get 3 trophy - gold medal - sniper score ) in one horde just make sure your score up then 20000 or 23000 For more gold medal after that farming ( super elite - fire demon - summoner - each one you have to kill him 25 times ) & you need kill 5 enemy with 1 shoot all trophy farming like 5 in 1 bullet or kill 15 or 20 in any explosive or kill 5000 , 10,000 you can do in horde with ( 4 player setup on CADIT for a lot zombie 🧟‍♂️ 
thats all

Edited by BADMUSTAFA

#267 - One Step From Eden

1Lcc5ce1.png

Last Trophy

Unlock all other trophies

MNF5taP.jpg

:platinum: #31 Minecraft

1Lfbe519.png

A game where you Mine and Craft. ^_^

There isn't much to say about this game other than you Mine and Craft. Well in case some people don't know what this game is about.... This game is best described as a sandbox game. You enter the world of Minecraft, a world where everything is a block/cube and you honestly have no real goal for this game, apart from getting the platinum that is and only if you want. You can do anything in this in terms of building, hunting mobs, exploring and destroying if you wish. Everytime you make a world for you to play in the game will always generate a random world and you will spawn in to a new place each and everytime. Every world has a seed (A code) so if you want to make platinum hunting a bit easier you can look up specific seeds online to help you. In the world of Minecraft you can find different biomes such as Jungles, forests, deserts, mountains, plains and more. You can even make a portal to go to the Nether which is the equivalent of Hell. In the nether you find new mobs, new danger and new materials to use for... well whatever you want. There are, if I'm correct, two bosses to fight. Both require work and preparation to fight them but one is the "Final Boss" of the game and the other is a secret boss that is not mandatory to fight. Totally option if you want. 

Like I said there's not much to say about this game other than try it for yourself. I've seen many people on YouTube do many different things on Minecraft. I've seen people build beautiful buildings/ structures from scratch, many adventuring deep in the world of Minecraft and overall playing with others online. Especially with the new Nether Update, people are exploring the Nether to find the new biomes, mobs and materials. I have not done that yet but I will, one day.

Let's say you beat the game, now what? Well you can start a new world to get a new seed and get a new experience or you can continue from your original world you started in because the game keeps getting updates to keep it fresh. You can even put the game aside and come back to it later because the controls are simple and easy to learn or remember. Please Mojang...  Please give us PlayStation players the ability to make realms and join servers. That's the only thing I'll beg for... please.

Difficulty: 5/10 (I played on Hard and enjoyed the experience)

Enjoyment: 10/10 ( It's a relaxing game to play when I have no other games to play or stressed out playing other games)

:platinum:#43 Life Is Strange 2 
I wish there were much series and episodes. Happy to play finish all series 

Enjoyment :10/10

Difficulty :1/10 

Time: 12-15 hours 

3 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Crypt Of The Necrodancer

Enjoyment - 10/10

Difficulty - 10/10

Holy shit