Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #31 Minecraft

1Lfbe519.png

A game where you Mine and Craft. ^_^

There isn't much to say about this game other than you Mine and Craft. Well in case some people don't know what this game is about.... This game is best described as a sandbox game. You enter the world of Minecraft, a world where everything is a block/cube and you honestly have no real goal for this game, apart from getting the platinum that is and only if you want. You can do anything in this in terms of building, hunting mobs, exploring and destroying if you wish. Everytime you make a world for you to play in the game will always generate a random world and you will spawn in to a new place each and everytime. Every world has a seed (A code) so if you want to make platinum hunting a bit easier you can look up specific seeds online to help you. In the world of Minecraft you can find different biomes such as Jungles, forests, deserts, mountains, plains and more. You can even make a portal to go to the Nether which is the equivalent of Hell. In the nether you find new mobs, new danger and new materials to use for... well whatever you want. There are, if I'm correct, two bosses to fight. Both require work and preparation to fight them but one is the "Final Boss" of the game and the other is a secret boss that is not mandatory to fight. Totally option if you want. 

Like I said there's not much to say about this game other than try it for yourself. I've seen many people on YouTube do many different things on Minecraft. I've seen people build beautiful buildings/ structures from scratch, many adventuring deep in the world of Minecraft and overall playing with others online. Especially with the new Nether Update, people are exploring the Nether to find the new biomes, mobs and materials. I have not done that yet but I will, one day.

Let's say you beat the game, now what? Well you can start a new world to get a new seed and get a new experience or you can continue from your original world you started in because the game keeps getting updates to keep it fresh. You can even put the game aside and come back to it later because the controls are simple and easy to learn or remember. Please Mojang...  Please give us PlayStation players the ability to make realms and join servers. That's the only thing I'll beg for... please.

Difficulty: 5/10 (I played on Hard and enjoyed the experience)

Enjoyment: 10/10 ( It's a relaxing game to play when I have no other games to play or stressed out playing other games)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, erwint0920 said:

:platinum:#38 LA Noire

Afbeelding

Platinum Trohpy

Collect all other trophies to unlock.

Afbeelding

I completly forgot that I had this game I played it back in 2018 completed the patrol cases.

The game is great and fun but I would have liked if I could have killed or at least inprison ray.

some of the trophies were a bit annoying and I still have to get bulletproof windshield. 

The game is pretty easy when you find out  how the interragations work.

next platinum is probably going to be either Wreckfest or Titanfall 2.

I loved Ray.  He cracked me up all the time.  Found myself wanting to play as Ray instead of the main protagonist!

• Like 1