Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #453 Ovivo

Completed in 7 hours and 50 minutes

platinum rarity 68.20% common

another game down. thinking i want to wrack my mind on playing with Pic-A-Pix Color 2 (ps4) still plenty of games to work with.

the game shouldn't be as bad before i can watch some tv while looking at solutions and matching the colors.

edit: looks like it's saved for morning. ran out of time tonight. cant game when tired (not fun).

Edited by kingdrake2

14 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

1L97fa58.png

#175 - The Legend of Heroes - Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki

Easily my game of the year for 2020.  Not a huge surprise since the game pretty much made a whole party of my favorite sort of characters, the morally grey folks who are trying to do better, so of course I'd fall in love with everyone on C's route.  The rest of the content was great too.  The story was fun and wrapped things up nicely and we got a ton of bonus content side stories to flesh things out some more and start building things up for the next arc.  Also lots of fun to be had playing characters that we'd only have dreamed of being able to play as.  Add to that some amazing music and fun character interactions and the game was a delight to play.  About my only complaint was that the last two trophies were a bit overly grindy.

And a couple of others I was holding off on so Hajimari could be a milestone:

1L1cb117.png

#176 - Piece of Cake - Pic-A-Pix Pieces 2 (NA Vita)

1Leb314f.png

#177 - You Are The Strongest Link - Link-A-Pix Deluxe

Congratulations....

This is also my latest platinum.

• Like 2

platinum 72 - infamous second son - love this game, dont know why i waited so long to finish it up

platinum 71- Oh sir: the insult simulator - this game can screw right the hell off. random RNG makes last few trophies nigh on impossible. only thing going for it is its an ultra rare plat. glad to never have to touch this game again.

platinum 70- black mirror- this game would be good if not for poor controls and literal loading screens anytime you leave one room and go to another. decent story tho

• Like 4