Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Done Done Done

1Le85712.png         

Jak II               

& 

Fait Accompli

Jak III                       

1Le0a5a5.png                         

Yes, yes i know they r cheeky plats i got them through debug mode and all but whose gonna judge.:blah:

.

.

.

How i start doesn't determine how i'm gonna finish,:dunno:

• Like 3

1S8ad367.png

#48 - Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition

My second favorite game in the whole Mass Effect universe, it involves a lot of action and most of all epicness. The opening is and will forever be one of the best video games intros ever, period. It has been a while since I've taken the time to play all loyalty missions and all, and I gotta admit, I missed it a lot.

• Like 4

:platinum: #478 & #479 - Himno (Vita & PS4)

Le15d48.png

This was a really nice, calm and relaxing platformer game that sees the player navigate vertical levels to make further into different districts of the game with wisps that light the way in the darkness.

That's about as far as it goes really and how much a player gets out of it depends on how long it keeps them interested as it can be limited. A bit of a story and maybe some additional gameplay elements wouldn't have gone amiss.

PS4 was a lot easier as I was able to crank up the brightness on my TV whilst the brightest setting on my Vita didn't quite cut it.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

L71bf0c.png

40-platinum.png#299 - 英雄伝説 創の軌跡

1L97fa58.png

Reveal hidden contents

Definitely, i liked it a lot, so i played 2 full play-throughs without skipping Voiced lines/Dialogue. While i was in the end game of first run, and all i had left were episodes i found out this great Overlay / Translation that was made by Zero Field Team - Link -
So i used that to get better understanding of what's going on in Episodes, and some other content. On 2nd run i used it all the time throughout my journey.

1st Run = Hard difficulty

2nd Run was on THE hardest, no not Nightmare. It was the new Abyss difficulty and on that run enemies do kill you in 1-2 hits usually, even normal mobs. If you don't use brave orders that decreased DMG dealt ( ty Millium you're the best ;p ) + 100 Levels increase, so in a way it's similiar to how i played Ys VIII / Tokyo Xanadu on 2nd runs.

yfBvJwd.png

This game felt like a culmination of all the previous titles, notably 3rd Sky ( TRC / Garden / Episodes / minigames / Quiz - oh god, no cheese here with pausing unlike Vita )

It was also great to see some of the characters that were in Ao/Zero like Garcia/Dieter/Zeit/Ilya in HD models :)

Oh and speaking of Episodes, there was a buildup towards Calvard,  i'm super excited to see those characters ( Kuro no Kiseki is releasing in 30th of September if it doesn't get delayed that is )
Dunno what else to write about, overall, like usual, i do like Kiseki games so there's no disliking this particular title and can't wait what will Calvard saga will bring.

Waifu? Easy - a6pa58x.png

L740f82.png

40-platinum.png#300 - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

1L702cfc.png

And finally after 1 year and 9 months, umm i could've done it sooner like ~400 hours of gameplay faster. But what can i say this was a brilliant experience and i could not be any happier getting this now as a  300th Platinum :) HAPPY HUNTING! ( maybe could've reserved it till the end of post, oh well, i miss those dev. diaries :D )

dmvSRnl.png

So my last Monster to get the Gold Crown was Blackveil Vaal Hazak, got it today in just 4 hunts. But i still need one Gold crown that is not needed for Plat and it's for Large Frostfang Barioth.

This game is the most i Screenshotted/Recorded stuff, it's all sitting now in my PC, and i don't know what to do with them :D

oh and Small crown for B.V. Hazak was also last

e9YjkaZ.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Video

More random SS's here , Beware.

Reveal hidden contents

Bunny squad

EHaVbJh.png

avXBkfG.png

tVy7GQA.png

s77x7Ka.png

7UDNvqg.png

nz0Ed4u.png

hAT4weK.png

Dude on the right has like 3100 kills on Zinogre. And 1000+ on Behemoth

SdSLZL0.png

Nice view

wyDkQFq.png

XD0TsKe.png

t66GqH9.png

42rxkxz.jpg

tjMM3PA.jpg

qOlpnyU.jpg

Attack Jewels rare? i got them 30 or more ( no meld ), well the Rare one now is Attack Jewel+4 , so yeah ;d

JKiNVn0.png

1rmypfM.jpg

Clutch Claw kill shot on Alatreon

JCE2Ega.png

Pose off w/ Palicos

r3OgpSC.png

What a nice Victory screen

ICB7n5h.png

j2xHnMm.jpg

Pounce kitty

LKqXpjn.jpg

My PB on Fatalis Solo SA ( only started with SA after Fatalis )

utHZaDz.jpg

And last one ( got way more lol )

Shara staring into your soul ;dnCRO8hY.png

Oh hotdamn, Iceborne has a sex platinum.