Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #84: Castaway Paradise

A fun indie game with a plat that is probably about a 2/10 in difficulty. However, it is not a super quick platinum. Unless you're speedrunning or get lucky with some of the spawning of collectables, it's going to take at least 15 hours. It took me about 27 hours. 

If you like Stardew Valley, Story of Seasons, or Animal Crossing you'll probably like Castaway Paradise. 

• Like 3

:platinum: #37 - Paw Patrol: The Movie - Adventure City Calls

1Lf94eff.png

Difficulty: 5/10

Fun: God, please show me the mercy I have never been given/10

This would be a pretty easy game to complete...if it wasn't glitched to all hell. Seriously; this game is even buggier than WWE 2K20. Pup treats not registering, dogs falling through objects, AI literally getting stuck inside of obstacles (as in inside of the obstacles), unresponsive controls...this game has it all. Don't even bother with this cursed pile of shit unless you are truly batshit insane like I am.

• Like 4

On 23/10/2021 at 7:48 PM, DesmaBR said:

how did you get the screenshot there?

Though you had to finish all sidequests to unlock the final one

I simply cleared all the available sidequests (69/70) and I left this particular one for the platinum. Then I cleared all the remaining trophies (level up, post-game dungeon, bonding trophies, etc...),

I went back to the flame castle of the first desert area, where there is a locked door. Then I entered into the treasure room, unlocking the 70 sidequests cleared, and the platinum trophy!

;)

45 minutes ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

I simply cleared all the available sidequests (69/70) and I left this particular one for the platinum. Then I cleared all the remaining trophies (level up, post-game dungeon, bonding trophies, etc...),

Reveal hidden contents

I went back to the flame castle of the first desert area, where there is a locked door. Then I entered into the treasure room, unlocking the 70 sidequests cleared, and the platinum trophy!

;)

Weird, the one where you had to record the voices only unlocked after I finished all other sidequests.

platinum #563 Retrace: Memories Of Death (ps4)

completed in 2 hours and 13 minutes

platinum rarity: 86.67% common

platinum name: Retrace

platinum #564 Tamiku (ps4)

completed in 14 minutes and 55 seconds

platinum rarity 95.68% common

had to play through this several times as the game had to be saved at the notebook (missing one little thing can mess up getting a particular ending). also finished tamiku. going to take a chance with 88 heroes (ps4). there's option to cloud save it'll just mean playing good enough so i have 16 or more at the end. then i can go after the various achievements.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3