Most Recent Platinum

Muff

6 hours ago, Brainswashed said:

Crash Bandicoot: Warped :platinum:

Difficult : 4.5/10 

Fun : 10:10

Time : total 2 days 18 hr

9-F519633-01-DF-4-AAD-87-D5-0-CDB28-FDB1

would you say its doable for someone who hasnt played many platformers recently? ?

i’ve thought about trying this many times, but just haven’t gotten around to it ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

would you say its doable for someone who hasnt played many platformers recently? 1f60a.png

i’ve thought about trying this many times, but just haven’t gotten around to it 1f605.png

yes its possible for you man if you played the game before it’s depends on practice don’t care how many time you fail the game is simple not complicated needed only try until you have skills move to beat it you can do it ?

• Like 2

1Lf91bd4.png

A Pixel Story

This game caught my attention in one of the sales last month, as it was under $2. Really fun game if you like puzzle platformers. Hardest plat I've gotten so far this year, although that's not saying much, as I've played harder games than this. Devs aren't afraid to go all in and challenge the player, requiring a speedrun trophy and full 100% completion, as well as surviving a gauntlet of multiple challenge rooms with limited lives. Overall, I'd rate it around a 6/10 difficulty wise. Definitely recommended for people looking for a challenging platformer.

• Like 3

platinum #607 Doughlings: Arcade

completed in 1 day and 20 hours

platinum rarity 37.06% uncommon

favorite trophy: Doctor Jones ( complete all secret levels)

platinum name: All-Star

finished the main game yesterday had to grind out morph's and specials. next game will be The Skylia Prophecy (ps4)

platinum #608 The Skylia Prophecy

completed in 1 hour and 14 minutes

platinum rarity 89.08% common

favorite trophy: I Can Feel The Mana (use a potion to recover mana)

i had to replay the game twice. i later found out that one trophy could unlock slightly later than the first area if it doesn't pop after finishing the 1st area boss. going to do something a bit different. next game is grow home ps plus game september 2015. just going to toss in non-plat to get to drawer games quicker.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2