Most Recent Platinum

Muff

​Platinum #47

Sherlock Holmes' Testament

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

1L2128d4.png

Really liked this game. Can't wait for a new Sherlock Holmes game!

According to the Wikipedia list of Ps4 games there is one called the Devil's Daughter coming out. I haven't heard an official announcement yet.

Here is an announcement.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sherlock-holmes-the-devils-daughter-to-be-released-on-pc-and-consoles-in-spring-2016-148170/

Edited by snakebit10

Really liked this game. Can't wait for a new Sherlock Holmes game!

How was this game compared to Crimes & Punishments? Was it exactly the same gameplay wise? Were the graphics the same or worse? I just recently platted Crimes & Punishments on the PS3 and really enjoyed it. And was looking at Testament. Glad to hear they might be working on another title.

According to the Wikipedia list of Ps4 games there is one called the Devil's Daughter coming out. I haven't heard an official announcement yet.

Here is an announcement.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sherlock-holmes-the-devils-daughter-to-be-released-on-pc-and-consoles-in-spring-2016-148170/

Thanks so much I can not wait to play this game!

How was this game compared to Crimes & Punishments? Was it exactly the same gameplay wise? Were the graphics the same or worse? I just recently platted Crimes & Punishments on the PS3 and really enjoyed it. And was looking at Testament. Glad to hear they might be working on another title.

I liked Crimes and Punishments too. Perhaps even more so than Testament, but the graphics were the same if not slightly less so than Crimes. Gameplay it's exactly the same but it is nowhere near as smooth as Crimes so watch out for glitches that happen when you try to open a door or go through one because your character will just stop. The story was great though! Check it out and let me know what you think!