Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Not sure how you add a picture but my latest plat was vr worlds! Had a blast playing it with my sister. I then sold my vr because for the price, in my opinion its not worth it! Going for metal gear solid 5 next, im dreading the S ranks ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, eruptor2806 said:

Not sure how you add a picture but my latest plat was vr worlds! Had a blast playing it with my sister. I then sold my vr because for the price, in my opinion its not worth it! Going for metal gear solid 5 next, im dreading the S ranks ?

When you paste the image link, it automatically embeds into your post.

• Like 1

#34 Nioh

Game rating: 9

Plat difficulty: 6

The awesome combat system pretty much trumps every complaint that i have about the game. Mastering the various weapons and techniques was incredibly satisfying and kept me hooked even when the enemy types and environments because all too familiar. A couple of new foes in the later levels would have been much appreciated, and the Diablo-esque loot (and to an extent mission structure) system was unnecessarily flabby. But crucially i was never bored and the boss fights (and game in general) were challenging without feeling unfair. 

Edited by silenticecream
  • Like 2

platinum #160 Murdered: Soul Suspect (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 2 hours

platinum rarity 42.05% uncommon.

ending rating: 10/10 never expected the final boss guy who set the events in motion.

one more plat finished tonight at the cost of staying up a bit late, going to start on sleeping dogs (ps3). having a hard time picking must be me needing some sleep :( going to let this get downloaded and it be ready for morning.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES

1Sd59a01.png     

Complete Hero

Really liked this LEGO game, Up there in my top 10

Story was really really great for an original one, Ahh yeah

• Like 2