Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Good read.

I've done the boss of the first world now, next time I play I'll go to world two. Really liking it so far.

The funny thing is I didn't even find the 1st world boss my first time through. I had jumped right to the second world and by the time I went back to the 1st world I had the Flight ability so that boss was a lot easier (you could just fly up the hill and avoid having to dodge all his projectiles :P

The 3rd boss is my favourite though. It felt the most like an old school RARE boss

L20365f.png

1Lf3da9c.png

King of Hazard Land!

Earn all Trophies in the game.

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

This game is nothing but jokes and I mean that literally and figuratively. The story is kinda cheesy and has that cliche of making fun of other games but in all wasn't terrible and has it's funny moments.The trophies are all easy except beating the game on Maximum Hazard(Hard Mode) as you can get one shotted by some enemies and enemies can spawn behind you and kill you. Covering and headshots are the main key of beating hard mode. The last level was very rage inducing as I was gonna give the difficulty rating a 5 but the last level itself gets a 6 cuz it's very cheap and I died about 100 times. This hard mode is probably harder than some of other shooters I played like Uncharted and COD.

Edited by JuniorXX1000
  • Like 4

1Le1ffaa.png

Platinum # 49

Asura's Wrath

Enlightenment

Finally after so many year i finally gone back and platinum this game. Above all i also completed the game 100% ! 
This is really a enjoyed game. Is very simple to complete and the story is kinda of nice during that year. The thing i like most about the game is the music. ever though now i will still go back and check back the ending and music. Really sad that the last episode need to pay for it. Now i got work and $$$ to me the dlc is rather cheap. So hope there also other people will like this game also. Is a hidden gem in the ps3.

• Like 3