Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#34 - Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Difficulty - 3/10

Enjoyment - 6.5/10

Pretty easy game for a hack and slash RPG. Really enjoyed that each character playthrough filled in gaps from the other characters' plots; very little seemed to be left unexplained (though some things could have been fleshed out more, which is why I deducted some from my enjoyment rating). Might replay this on the new difficulty to see if it's more fun/challenging. 

Really liked the art, music, and sound effects. The sound effects were great... everything from cooking food to slaying bad dudes to clicking around in the menus.

• Like 4

platinum #228 Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (ps4)

completed in 5 days and 13 hours

platinum rarity 27.39% uncommon (10.75% with DLC)

platinum name: The Force Awakens

i gotta get some quicker games to catch up on the rankings: the 3 games for this next round will be... Dear Esther: landmark edition (ps4), Unearthing Mars (psvr) and Marvel Guardians of the galaxy (ps4) going to look forward to my 2nd VR game after finishing the first indie though sleep comes first and maybe some tater tots before i begin more gaming tomorrow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Venocide said:

Only one thing I hated about the game was Drippy, I found his voice to be a bit annoying. Still cool that they gave the fairies Welsh accents but I had to switch to the Japanese dub because it got a bit too much haha. 

That's quite surprising. I actually really liked Drippy's voice, even if it was kind of hard to understand him sometimes. I figured that probably wasn't an issue for you, though. :lol: