Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat #57: Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn :platinum:

1L69c6ea.png

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Well, the game was okay; noticed that I had played this one but was missing a collectible and mini puzzle.  Damn.  So, had to play it again, now with a guide to figure out what when wrong.  Finally nailed it.  DONE!

• Like 4

Concept Destruction

This is more or less a copy of the post I made on the official game thread... 

I know that this game is only $5, but I have never played a car racing/destruction game so bad, that I actually got nauseous and dizzy as hell playing this for the 20-30 minutes to get this platinum.  The controls are super tank heavy and the boost takes what feels like eternity to activate, or even see that it is active.  Both of these issues makes this game not fun at all...  The game is just bad!

Want an easy, cheap PSN platinum to obtain, sure this game is for you.  Want to possibly feel sick after doing so, this game is also for you. 

I don't recommend this game whatsoever...

Difficulty - 1 out of 10

Fun factor - .5 out of 10

Now on to The Pathless for #124 and then Cyberpunk 2077 for my 125th platinum milestone ? 

• Like 4

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle - Apps on Google Play

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 5/10 without a guide, 3/10 with one

I'm almost always awful with puzzle games but I can't stay away from anything related to Friday the 13th.

Pros:

-Fun puzzles

-Unique locations that go show different iconic places of the movies

-These different locations slightly change up the puzzle formula which keeps it somewhat fresh

-Adorable artstyle, and the different outfits for Jason are wonderful

-The different weapons are fun to have, even if they don't make any real different to gameplay.

-Most trophies are straightforward and easily getable.

Cons:

-The 30 kills in a row for murder marathon is a bit brutal. The killzone gets sarcastically small sometimes.

-The level 100 grind is also brutal, but solely for the grind.

-This is a very minor gripe because it's a personal issue, but many of the later puzzles seemed overly complicated.

TL;DR: Fun puzzler that is clearly a mobile game, but the Friday the 13th skin makes it mostly enjoyable.

Edited by ChunkyKong64