Longest Platinum

Orlay_

Destiny 1, 6 years 7 months

Granted, mostly it was because back then my internet SUCKED so I kept getting disconnected while doing missions so I kinda gave up until I installed fiber but by then everyone moved on to Destiny 2, so it was much harder to find others for the remaining trophies.

I have two that are both over 6 years and both within a month of one another.

Final Fantasy XIV - 6 years 5 months.  This platinum seemed way to daunting to me when I started, so Mrs. Bee and I were just playing for fun.  But then when I decided I wanted all mainline Final Fantasy platinums I had to go back to this one (and also had to pull out my PS3 to finish Lightning Returns as well).  It was a long road, and a boring grind by the end, but its done now.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth - 6 years 6 months.  I had mostly forgotten this game existed.  When I first started it, it seemed way too difficult for me to be able to successfully complete.  Then with the release of Repentance on PC, I saw some streamers I enjoy watching play it again, and then I started to see it everywhere, so I decided to go back and try again.  Mrs. Bee also joined me, and found out she really enjoyed the game, which gave me even more motivation to keep playing, and eventually we managed to beat it.  Are now slowly working on the DLC.

• 2 weeks later...