Longest Platinum

Orlay_

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 7:58 AM, myst1ry said:

Red Dead Redemption

10 years 1 month

Finally got around to it. Have few games that can beat this. Someday I will finish them.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

10 years 2 months

Only have 2 games left I think that can beat this.

I got into platinum hunting many years after I started gaming so I have a handful of games that went back to after finishing them years ago.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 8 years 7 months

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - 7 years 3 weeks

Ni No Kuni - 7 years and 1 month

On 9.7.2019 at 10:39 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

New personal record with Dishonored PS3: 5 Years 10 Months 4 Weeks

Platimum Achived 15th Jan 2019

Got a new personal record:

Red Dead Redemption

8 years 1 week

:platinum: 12th Nov 2020

I started this in late 2012 but played only a few story missions and left the game until summer 2016 in which i got all online trophies. Started it in April 2019 again for one day and left it again until late 2020 to get the last trophies including 100% SP for both vanilla and Undead Nightmare.

Unlike Dishonored this game is also longest time to 100% trophies :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

The original God of War from the PS3 collection took me 9 years and 2 months. I mostly focused on achievements back in the day and only played a handful of the PS exclusives. I made an effort to obtain the trophies I could in a single playthrough for those games I played but didn't want to go out of my way to get everything. Now that I'm into trophy hunting, I went back to do the speed run to finally claim the platinum.

Just finished off Call of Duty: World at War for platinum number 350. Easily my favorite game in the franchise. I spent most of my time with it back in 2009 playing multiplayer. It’s nice to have this done as milestone platinum. Only took:

11 years, 10 months, 4 weeks, 2 days, 5 hours

• 1 month later...

p4g.jpg

I played P4G a really long time ago and I enjoyed it, but realised the platinum is too demanding. Over the next couple of years I've been playing Persona 5, Persona 3, SMT games and simply fell in love with Atlus' masterpieces. So I decided to come back and platinum this and every other Persona game.

• Like 2

Ratchet and Clank PS4: Platinum in 4 years, 5 months, 13 hours

Was one of the first games I brought when I got a PS4 along with Bloodborne, however over the years I ran into money issues and the only thing of value I owned was the PS4 so sold it, finally got round to finishing it this year.

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1