Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

When I started to trophy hunt I was lucky that everything was still obtainable. That was in summer of 2013, since than i have been playing few games at the time and only ones that I like and enjoy. Currently Im at 100% profile/account.

• Like 3

Very likely not for me. A lot of the early games on my profile were from when I first got my PS3 and years before I got into trophy hunting. While some I would like to go back and, at least, attempt 100%, I have too many games in the backlog at the moments.

I can't even if I wanted to since I have quite a few online trophies that are unobtainable. And I sure as hell won't create a new account just for that, that's lame. My trophy list is a history of what I've played on PlayStation systems with trophies, and I like that. Even if it means never having everything completed.

• Like 2

I have a lot of incomplete games from before I cared about trophies. Plus some super-hard DLC trophies. And stuff my little nephew decided to play on my login. It was a red-letter day for me just to pass the 66.66% mark and have twice as many earned as unearned! Perfection isn't gonna happen.

Hell yes. It's actually very easy as well if you're even remotely keen about it, provided you don't already have any unobtainable lists on your profile. Most of us completionists don't blindly plug in a game without checking to see if there are server shutdowns etc. Always focus on the online components once you start a game and then the 100% is more or less in the bag. And if there's a good game with an unobtainable plat, then I simply play it on an alternative platform/account.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 4

Never. If I ever get 50%, it'll be a miracle. I'm not that patient enough to get every single trophy on each game I play, especially when there are DLCs or online trophies, unfortunately. (that's why I have a huge respect for real trophy hunters when i say "real" i mean the kind that don't buy Japanese visual novels just to get trophies, that's too easy otherwise)

Yes! I expect to finally have a 100% profile within a month. I've been slowly working on this for years, rebuying old ps3 games to complete the dlc. It took a long time, but I'm almost there. Then it's time to set some new goals...

19 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Hell yes. It's actually very easy as well if you're even remotely keen about it, provided you don't already have any unobtainable lists on your profile. Most of us completionists don't blindly plug in a game without checking to see if there are server shutdowns etc. Always focus on the online components once you start a game and then the 100% is more or less in the bag. And if there's a good game with an unobtainable plat, then I simply play it on an alternative platform/account.

Te he enviado un mensaje privado compañero.

I can't have a 100% profile right now. I missed that online trophy from Everybody's Golf (Hot Shots Golf) from PSVITA. And some other online trophies from different games. What a shame.

But it doesn't matter too much to me. Some games I prefer the platinum trophy instead of 100%. Too much money, time, and a lot of time multiplayer boosts that are really hard to fulfill.

I feel like anyone with a 100% profile deliberately  tried to do so from the moment the got a PSN account. 

I've had my account since 2009 and didn't really trophy hunt until 2012. This means that I started many games with no intention of finishing them. Anyways, 100% is an impossible goal for most and that's fine.

Nope.   It be impossible and a waste of time since I can't get the online for ghost busters and fear 2. I am knocking out dlc trophies when I buy the download

It would be realistic for me.... most of my games don't have DLC, and the only game with "online" trophies that I'm aware of is FFXV (but I'm almost done with the online ones anyway).

However, if I don't like a game, I'm probably not going to torture myself to play it. So, unless Kingdom Hearts (PS3) magically gets better, it's not going to happen. And I think I just don't have the skills for Terraria... not good at the boss fights. Wish I was because I really enjoy the crafting/building in that game, and I don't have access to new materials until I beat Wall of Flesh.

Everything else that's incomplete on my profile will be easy enough to do once I get back to those games... eventually.

On 2018-5-22 at 9:05 AM, Zolkovo said:

I agree with @Zolkovo. I maintained a 100% profile for years but at the start of the year i decided to set myself a challenge. I added over 70 games to my profile, bringing my completion down to 79%. It messed with my OCD pretty bad but I've been enjoying the ride, currently at 89%. I've done all of this while being in the Australian Trophy League competition too, so it's been pretty intense having to add even more games while trying to complete the initial 70. I aim to win the comp and bring my completion back to 100% by the end of the year.

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

I don't know how your comments ever slip by without notice...

Didn't anyone take a look at your profile? 

Had to laugh.

haha...i'm glad you found it funny but it was a pretty concise and honest comment...i never really did plan on it...it's kinda just how I find it satisfying to play...start a game, finish it, move on to the next one...

i like numbers and was doing some simple math the other day as a sort of compulsive game and all dlc buyer...with my current collection of unplayed games and rate of earning trophies I'm looking at about 23.2 years before I finish the games I own...busy life so I find going through one game at a time helps me follow the story properly and build up muscle memory/skill...I tried leaving games unfinished before and even joined the kill your completion event but didn't find it very satisfying...

summary : completist style works for me but might not for others...to each their own, aye?...

• Like 1

It's gonna be a long road but I do plan to get at least a 90% completion rate. Unfortunately, it isn't really possible for me to get 100% completion as I have an impossible 100% which is Black Ops 2 as League play is no longer available and you need that mode for one of the trophies. Other games like Dead Rising 2 and Terraria are too grindy for me and I do not enjoy those games much but I at least want to aim for a 90% completion rate for sure.

Nope! I like to play games that I'm interested in without caring if I can 100% it or not. I play tons of random games and typically don't care about the trophies unless if I really enjoy the game or the plat ends up being simple. If I tried to 100% everything the enjoyment I get with gaming would just be gone and replaced with frustration, anger, and self hatred. I just play games completely randomly and trying to 100% everything would obliterate the way I play games.

• Like 4