What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

GeorgeGianno

• 4 weeks later...

In terms of owning and playing and remembering from a floppy disc it was when we got the Amiga 500+ which came with Lemmings, Captain Planet and Simpsons game. In terms of consoles, I got a sega Saturn with Daytona, Craig Stadler golf and Sega Rally. For the PS1 it was aDisney Tarzan game with Gran Turismo.

The PS2 I remember getting SSX, Smugglers run and Timesplitters.

The PS3 was Resistance and Motorstorm whilst the PS4 was Killzone Shadowfall, Need for Speed Rivals and FIFA 14

If I could recall correctly, it was this one Sesame Street game for the Sega Genesis that starred Grover (though as Sup----er Grover), probably when I was around 3 or 4 or so. Of course, I barely remember that, so I don't acknowledge that as my first game. Instead, it is either this:

Image result for Mario Tennis 64 cover art

Or THIS:

Image result for Super Smash Bros cover art

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hmmm... I don't remember the first console I played on ever. I started to game really young, with maybe 4 or 5 years old. I remember my father had a portable Sega with a Sonic game, that I vaguely remember playing on. My first console offered to me was a Game Boy Pocket with Super Mario Land and a F1 game. I think that only a little later my parents brought a PS One, for my father, but I was the one constantly playing it. The PS One included Ridge Racer and Burning Road. My father loved racing games and Tekken at the time, even though he barely played them.

Edited by Caju_94

I wish I knew the title. I just know it was a coin-op arcade game at the local pizza restaurant my dad would take me with to get carry out from. I would play it every time we went, usually a few times a month, but they got rid of it when they remodeled. I want to say Space Invaders, Pac Man / Ms. Pac Man, Arkanoid, Centipede / Milipede, or maybe Galaxian / Galaga / Gaplus, but I just cannot place it unfortunately :(

The first game I truly remember playing was Zelda II for NES, like so many others. I was too young to understand it though, and remembering my experience with it always prevented me from wanting to try the rest of the series until Majora's Mask came out ten years later lol. I still haven't gone back to give Zelda II the proper play it deserves, but have with almost every other in the series.

Uhhh ... could be a number of old Game boy games really but the one that sticks out to me as being one of the earliest ones would be:

Billedresultat for bugs bunny crazy castle 3

Yeah I know crazy good stuff right? :P

Nah, in all honesty I still think this game is alright to this day. Nothing special by any means but a solid enough little game for young me to get in my baby steps into the world of gaming.

No idea about my age though ... maybe 4-6 years old?