Rarest ps3 trophy?

four-iguy

Ok, this one isn't that rare, (especially compare to the rest of you), but it is surprisingly rare for me, especially for a collectable trophy.

Its the gold trophy Historian from Homefront.

24L84e69b.png

Really? a 4.33% ultra rare for just finding 61 newspaper

Maybe its because most players don't bother to get them all, because homefront is unplatinumble due to THQ shut down in 2012

Hi Everyone!

My Rarest Plat Trophie is this:

Sce5cd6.png

1Scbca6b.png Platinum Trophy
Obtain all Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies for Resistance 2™   #8,843 10th Feb 2014
5:08:09 AM 8,645
Achievers 338,039
Owners 2.56%
Ultra Rare 40-platinum.png

But my Rarest Trophie its this on Motostorm: Pacific Rift:

Scb0880.png 50Sf0c192.png Legend
Reach Online rank 5 (Legend)   #4,230 21st Sep 2012
11:27:40 PM 2,823
Achievers 155,152
Owners 1.82%
Ultra Rare 40-gold.png Edited by Devil_Max

My rarest PS3 trophy also happens to be my rarest trophy, period:

7L4087cf.png

Retro Obsessive (Capcom Arcade Classics) (0.41%)

Clock in 50 hours of total play time.

Adding to this:

RAREST BRONZE:

17L090cfe.png

Tough Astro Admiral (Retro.grade) (0.44%)

Get an Astro Admiral rank on all the levels in the Tough difficulty

RAREST GOLD:

38L012380.png

Amazing Rockstar (Guitar Hero: Smash Hits) (0.65%)

Complete single player Expert career on all instruments

RAREST PLATINUM:

1L3fe41e.png

Hero of Ohm (Power Gig) (0.60%)

Earn all other Power Gig trophies

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

LOADOUT

4Lafc731.png

LEVEL 20 ..........0.77 Rarity 

Edited by DF007gamer

My top 5 rarest on PS3 at the moment:

Zen Pinball: Genshin defeated - 0.07%

Zen Pinball: Skilled Adventurer - 0.17%

Zen Pinball: World Warrior Champion - 0.23%

Zen Pinball: Monkey-wrench - 0.26%

Hustle Kings: Career Complete - 0.42%

Dang GK that is some impressive bling!

My rarest would be the Binary Domain plat @.65% (Coincidentally thanks GK for helping on those invasions!!)^_^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

74fdpC9.png

Not even a hard trophy, much less easter egg. I would go as far to say it's one of the easiest easter eggs in all of Black Ops zombies. Only reason for ultra rare is because nobody likes playing TranShit. :P

You kidding? haha my brother and i had a hard time getting it in split screening zombies.

Dang GK that is some impressive bling!

My rarest would be the Binary Domain plat @.65% (Coincidentally thanks GK for helping on those invasions!!) ^_^

I can say the same: Thank you Game_Knot, for helping with the last invasion level.

Here's my list of rarest trophies, Binary Domain and Max Payne 3 only lol

post-76413-0-99734700-1478395327_thumb.jpg

(Sorry for it being that small)

My rare trophy would be "Stone Cold Crazy (0,87%)" but it's not too dificult, just need to plug your mic and sync with a youtube video. I think my real rares trophy are Metal Militia (1,54%) or Dyer's Eve (1,58%) both from GH:Metallica, or from Rocksmith "...and It Wasn't a Fluke (2,06%)" That was a real pain in the ass haha but was very fun haha.

You kidding? haha my brother and i had a hard time getting it in split screening zombies.

I can say the same: Thank you Game_Knot, for helping with the last invasion level.

Here's my list of rarest trophies, Binary Domain and Max Payne 3 only lol

attachicon.gifrarest.jpg

(Sorry for it being that small)

Would think a lot of things would be harder in split-screen, considering you'd be constantly looking at your buddy's screen unintentionally. Now without split screen, it's a breeze (except, y'know, getting the EMPs), but hey you got permajug to help you out.

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

Would think a lot of things would be harder in split-screen, considering you'd be constantly looking at your buddy's screen unintentionally. Now without split screen, it's a breeze (except, y'know, getting the EMPs), but hey you got permajug to help you out.

The hardest thing was getting the easter egg done. My brother and i were carefully following the steps to get it, carrying a zombie or two from one place to another to prevent the wave ending. Even then, we failed a lot of times. I know the trophy is supposed to done with four players online, but when i found out i could be done with two people on split screen... i didn't doubt. I guess it was my own fault  :facepalm:

The hardest thing was getting the easter egg done. My brother and i were carefully following the steps to get it, carrying a zombie or two from one place to another to prevent the wave ending. Even then, we failed a lot of times. I know the trophy is supposed to done with four players online, but when i found out i could be done with two people on split screen... i didn't doubt. I guess it was my own fault  :facepalm:

Just glad MotD and Origins don't require four people :P