Rarest ps3 trophy?

four-iguy

On 12.9.2017 at 3:55 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

:bronze: 24 Carat Joe 0.65% from Joe Danger 2: The Movie... without a doubt one of the hardest bronze trophies in my collection...

Edit: just saw that :bronze: Elite from R.U.S.E. is the same (0.65%) :D

Almost 3 years after i posted here some new rarest (ps3) trophy appeared on my list:  :platinum: Mr Perfect from R.U.S.E. 0.56% :) Not the one i'm most proud of, for that 24 Carat Joe is still in first place among GT5 Plat

• 2 weeks later...

L07aa7f.png

1La7e31c.png

Destruction Incarnate

Platinum Trophy for Quantum Theory

Pretty sure this is my rarest PS3 trophy in both percentage and number of achievers. 1.11%, and only 170 people ever got it. I can tell you why. The game's hot garbage, and the online takes forever to do, lmao. There's a whole bunch of time trials on the hardest difficulty in single player, the online requires 6 people to even start a match and 8 people to get some of the trophies, and good luck finding very many people who even own the game to begin with. It's really, really bad and I can't recommend it to anyone.

It's also my 100th platinum. I have a problem, lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

Battlefield: Bad Company Platinum

0.76%

This doesn't require much skill, but patience and dedication. 

The trophy list was ridiculous...

10,002 kills and the tedious online awards.. as an example the 5 kills in 2 seconds or something like that.. I got that legit only once when the game just came out and there was a lot of people. 

Now the only way is to boost it. 

Edit: I got the Platinum for this game on 3 different accounts. 

That's when I knew I needed to get a life lol. Playing video games is ok but when you do B:BC 3 times.. yeah.. *enter Michael Jordan gif of him saying Stop it, get some help*

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2012) - Ultimate Speed DLC: Uncanny (Bronze).

50Lb73df3.png

PSNP Rarity: 2.90% (the true rarity is 0.74% but the stupid geometric mean rule for DLC doesn't agree).

Requirements: Unlock 'Supersonic', 'Super Powered', 'Super Natural' and 'Super Freak' License Plates (Multiplayer).

This trophy is not difficult, but the reason it's this rare is because one of the license plates needed requires 7 people to boost, otherwise it would be a more common trophy among accounts who own the Ultimate Speed DLC.