Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

41 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Dovetail are charging us again for the new double format version though! I own GWR on TSW2 (and 1) and its telling me to play it on 2 or 3 i have to pay 24.99 to buy it again for the new PS4/PS5 version. Its a bit of a scam, dovetail scandal continues. 

If you already own the dlc on TSW1 or TSW2 you do not need to buy it again to play it on their versions. Instead of going to the new page in the store, the original dlc licenses should be found in Library under the Add-Ons tab for each game. You only need to buy the new packs to access it again for TSW3.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mavmathics said:

Just saw this on the front page:

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle will be delisted on 23rd January.

Credits to @DrakeHellsing

Link to the trophy list:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11672-friday-the-13th-killer-puzzle

It's important to know if the 13 daily challenges streak trophy is an online one or not, and if it could be affected (though it shoudn't). If it was online and affected, it's already unobtainable since it's only 10 days left for the delisting and the trophy asks for 13. It could also not be an online trophy and just have a set of challenges already in the game that rotate every day, maybe? Without needing an online connection. The guide on here doesn't mark it as online but sometimes guides are not 100% accurate.

On 3/1/2023 at 7:52 PM, jpwbjpwb said:

A comment in one of the Hitman 2 threads states "The GOTY Upgrade is only if you want additional content which has no trophies associated with said content. The version of H1 that was given on PS+ gives you access to all the content that has trophies (in all 3 HITMAN games with HITMAN 1 levels)."

i think the guy above doesnt have the ps+ edition otherwise he should know he already have everything needed for 100% from years...

On 1/12/2023 at 6:06 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

It's offline, goes by system clock.

thank you very much, if anyone is interested in this game i would buy it as soon as possible. 

saves frustration on having to do those challenges in a short time period (at the time it had no chance) if it was online.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 9:48 AM, BenjaminTiafoe said:

In 35 days there will be no online fifa on PS3. Anyone still having online trophies left, rush fast!

Aww, that's soo sad! Still remember when 11, 12 and 13 were being shutdown. 13 was my favourite and played the most of but really enjoyed the the other two as well. Not really a fan of FIFA anymore and has changed so much!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

GTA V iFruit app closed in December 22.

I didn't see this anywhere leading up to it. I don't think it affects trophies.

You could use it to customise number plates and train the dog. Not sure if those parts of the game are lost forever now or you can just do it in game.

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/11966031291027/Grand-Theft-Auto-iFruit-App-Shutdown

That's there statement there on it, it seems the only thing they are working towards customizing license plates on the website instead. I would assume by that being the only thing mentioned rest is still obtainable in-game?

So they finally retired the iFruit app? Glad it happened, never worked on newer smartphone for ages, all reviews on Google Play had the lowest scores because of it.

The parts about the license plates and the dog training were mostly unseen in the main game, especially the latter.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Apparently Fuser has been shutdown, there was an update recently and after installing it, it says I'm offline when trying to access any online mode.

Wow, if the servers have just closed, it's a dick move to do so without giving an updated closure date :(. Do you know if any of the trophies been updated to make them doable offline?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Wow, if the servers have just closed, it's a dick move to do so without giving an updated closure date :(. Do you know if any of the trophies been updated to make them doable offline?

Most certainly not

• Like 2

it hasnt been shutdown yet on PSN, i just logged in right now and i can still view and download people mixes

wyui3f.jpg

although it has been offline on Steam for about 2 days now

a1tvkj.png

although the devs are still working on the game in some capacity, as said on their official Discord. 

6di2te.png

the fact its giving you errors though is very strange

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

They let it go beyond the shutdown date, I'd say that's the opposite of a dick move. 

Edit: Fuser is still up on Xbox. No update yet. Shame it's going to go down, it was actually really, really fun online. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All the EA games that were supposed to closed today, have now closed as far as I can tell.

I will check Shank 2 online in few hours, hoping that only LB were closed (unless you have checked it already?).

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

I will check Shank 2 online in few hours, hoping that only LB were closed (unless you have checked it already?).

I don't own Shank 2 but going by the recent earners, no-one has got the co-op trophy within the last couple of days - though you can do it locally with a friend if you have one (or juggle 2 controllers if you don't) so the servers closing for this, won't be as serious as for NBA Jam: On Fire Edition which is now Un100%able.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Well, Shank 2 servers are still alive. After a few tries, I successfully connected to my alt and was able to start a game.

Edited by maneater2016
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, maneater2016 said:

Well, Shank 2 servers are still alive. After a few tries, I successfully connected to my alt and was able to start a game.

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's good to hear, I'm glad to be wrong about it :). Hopefully they will stay up.

Confirmed - working just fine.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

That's good to hear, I'm glad to be wrong about it :). Hopefully they will stay up.

I'd bet they are P2P, I don't see why a coop game like Shank 2 would need dedicated servers (apart from leaderboards). The only issue is if you have to authenticate with EA servers prior to being able to host a match (like NBA Jam)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't own Shank 2 but going by the recent earners, no-one has got the co-op trophy within the last couple of days - though you can do it locally with a friend if you have one (or juggle 2 controllers if you don't) so the servers closing for this, won't be as serious as for NBA Jam: On Fire Edition which is now Un100%able.

Just wanna point out that the survival mode is nearly impossible solo and simply having an alt and 'juggling' controllers is not a viable strategy. 

If you don't have a human teammate you can consider it unobtainable. 

• Like 3