Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Erm.... how does this solve people not being able to access MP/Server Shutdown?

Because it avoids the logging into ubisoft servers at the main menu which crashes the system. Launching MP then signing in allows you to play MP without it crashing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, syai0306 said:

PS4 Omen of Sorrow

When I start the game, the main menu is offline and I cannot play online.

Therefore, I don't think I can get online trophies.

Has this topic been discussed?

I believe that's a known bug which is supposed to be getting fixed at some point ?. EDIT: @Smashero You know more about this game than I do so what's the current status of the technical problems, are they getting fixed or have the devs abandoned it?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Starting April 28 2023, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge will be removed from digital storefronts and you will no longer be able to purchase them. This is in preparation for the retirement of the online services for these titles which will happen on December 8 2023
https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/legacy-sunset?isLocalized=true

Mirror's Edge 1 is already toast, because they closed the servers for it a few months ago but Catalyst is still up and running. The first game can be 100'ed offline but Catalyst has online trophies, though I don't know if it's also affected by this shutdown or if EA are only talking about the original game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Since I know this will be asked, I'll be the first one to ask it: Can you Plat all 3 BF games in the 9 months until the servers close or is this a case of having to pick one and forfeit the rest?

BC1 is very hard, buggy, and you need 10+ people to do it efficiently.

BC2 is easy to do legit in a few weeks, but for DLCs you need people.

1943 is easy I assume.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

EA guys just realized that Mirror's Edge has no multiplayer, so it's not being delisted anymore.

Guys, keep pestering those fools, they clearly don't know what the hell are they doing.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/legacy-sunset

I believe Mirror's Edge has online leaderboards, which is presumably what is being shut down.

Bad Company 2 was a fun Battlefield apart from Tryhards that makes the game difficult, Im happy to done the game back in August/September. I have updated the guide for the Vietnam expansion. I hope people will go after the game and get as much trophies as they can