What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

dynasty warriors 7

enjoying it very much so far, it's different then 6th version of empires though i'm trying for the target goal of finishing by christmas but its too soon to estimate the plat to be obtained by then.

Edited by kingdrake2

Battlefield Hardline (PS4): Was going through the campaign, just 2 episodes to go. Don't think I'll bother with multiplayer tho.

God of War (PS3): Think I'm almost at the end of the Athens battle bit, haven't played it lately.

XBlaze Lost Memories (PS3): Reached Floor 5 this morning. Man, this game is kinda painful to get through. Fell asleep numerous times last night trying to watch Red and Purple memories, lel~

Really should play and focus on PS+ titles from now on, been starting too much stuff lately.

Edited by Intoner_Zero
  • Like 1

Probably gonna get around to Taiko Drum Session's "Relay Full Combo" trophies in not too long... this is gonna be grindy as hell but at least i can savescum :awesome:

Most likely i'm just gonna do the really easy Extreme songs so I can just go for all of them (except the Extreme EX Relay... I can't even CLEAR an Extreme song with 8* or higher) right away