What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On 14/10/2018 at 0:42 PM, Jamescush147 said:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey right now, then I'll go back to Plat Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Ultra Hard and then I do want to finish several unfinished games before starting any new ones.

Haha you are right it is a great thing to complete one video game at a time but suck is suck which is the hole point of the quote in the first  place.

So when you are suck what you dose one do ? "venture thought the next titles" !  

On 14/10/2018 at 0:07 PM, CapitanoEstebano said:

I had a little trouble with this one too. At first I thought you could only slide the nearby tiles to the empty one but it turns out you can slide any tile to the empty slot. With this in mind I used the viewing option on the right of the screen to figure out the edges of the puzzle as they had the most unique faces. If I remember correctly the bottom left corner should be empty. That only left the 4 tiles in the middle which I kept swapping around until Chase said something along the lines of “That looks correct”. Hope this helps 

Haha just two pieces from completion ! Thank you for your advice I will keep on trying.   

On 21/09/2018 at 0:50 PM, Djaspoo said:

Plated and 100% Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Now working on Heavy Rain and still have GTA V online stuff to complete.

Plated Heavy Rain a few weeks ago and started work on inFamous. I'm already done with the Good playthrough and now working on the Evil playthrough on Hard difficulty and gathering shards and Stunts (I had 349/350 shards in first playthrough but couldn't find the last missing one so I'm back at it with maps and clearing all shards from one sector before moving on).

Still have GTA V on PS4 that I haven't played in a while... should get back to it...

Detroit: Become Human. Finished my first playthrough last night. I didn't look up the trophy list beforehand but it looks like I've been pretty lucky, as far as I can tell I can clean up all but one trophy via chapter select. So I'll do that first before starting a new game for :silver: - I'll be back. 

Finished Battlefield Hardline to 100%.

Slow grind on Payday 2 - PS4

5 trophies away from finishing Wolfenstein. - PS3

Far Cry 2 I'm slowly pecking away at Manuals, will do campaign later.

Medal Of Honor 2010, Just Campaign to do.

But mini goal when I finish Wolfenstein is to start Ghost Recon Wildlands for plat to be trophy #5000.

Edited by Paulie1313

Detroit: Become Human. I don't have far to go, maybe the equivalent of one and a half playthroughs to clean up the remaining six trophies trophies. I started a new game of No Man's Sky to play on the side too. Now that I have the platinum and 100%, I don't really have an objective other than discovering as much as I can and upgrading all my stuff, though I would like my character to become fluent in all languages :lol: 

Finished Dragon Age: Inquisition finally. I like the game but I basically had to do yet another playthrough just to grind to level 18 for the final 3 trophies, so I’m glad it’s over. Now doing some more grindy stuff on Fallout New Vegas. Took a long break from it though so I have a bit more willpower now. But I can see this taking a while to finish.

word search by POWGI (ps4). this was a really bad choice. leaves me bored at times.

at least on the next trophy i'll have a dog related level up coming ran out of time tonight think i have about 15 sets of puzzles which i estimate to be done by the time friday rolls around.

Edited by kingdrake2

Trying to beat story mode of Shatter after all these years. At least get those trophies, I've already gotten most of them now just need to beat 2 more. No way in hell I'll do the boss rush or without continuing, or even 10m bonus round trophies... but I may as well get what I can so my completion rating isn't so terrible. It being on PS Now is probably the only reason I came back to it tbh. Lots of games I've been going back to thanks to the ease of just streaming them.

And I'm going to get back into Moss, which will be a bummer since i have to follow a video guide for the stupid sparkle things. :( This is not how to do collectables in a VR game, devs.

Naruto Shippuden Ultiamte Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst:

only have the last two battles left to S rank and clearing all battle missions After that, it's just waiting for the time to hit 30 hours.

I probably will pick up Final Fantasy XV this weekend and see how much I can manage of those MP trophies before they possibly become unobtainable in a month.

Fallout: New Vegas: Trying to finish one DLC a day. The one I’m on now (Lonesome Road) is almost done with though I also need to do a longish collectible trophy. After that I just have one DLC left then a couple more trophies for the plat. 

Burly Men at Sea: I might finish this today, not sure yet. I like having Amnesia as my fastest plat so I wanted to wait a couple days before finishing it.

I'm working mostly on Final Fantasy XIII and a little on Mortal Kombat.

A little story: I actually played FF XIII years ago because a friend of mine lend me the game since he knew I liked this type of games. So, I played the game, got most of the trophies and then gave it back to him. Time went on, and I ended up liking getting the trophies for the games, so I got the Platinums for FF XIII-2 and Lightning Returns, and it bugged me that I got so close to platinum XIII before I gave it back, so I bought the game and started a new game so I could get the last 2 remaining trophies and have the XIII Trilogy at 100% ?