PS Plus Games September 2017

FleaSixty

7 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

The games i played are open world / action-adventure so for me this month I get nothing no matter how good Child of The Light score is out of 10, I'm not a trophy whore so i don't want to play games just because of trophies, i play games AND after i finish i comeback for them, that's the difference between you and me. I don't play My name is Mayo and Sound Shapes, no thanks. You have your opinion and I respect that so please respect mine.

Who said anything about playing the game for trophies? We just said it was a good game. I'd play it through a second time just for the fun of it.

People complain every month about the games they put out. They could give us Uncharted 4, Destiny, and God of War 3, and people would find some reason to be upset.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

The games i played are open world / action-adventure so for me this month I get nothing no matter how good Child of The Light score is out of 10, I'm not a trophy whore so i don't want to play games just because of trophies, i play games AND after i finish i comeback for them, that's the difference between you and me. I don't play My name is Mayo and Sound Shapes, no thanks. You have your opinion and I respect that so please respect mine.

Infamous seems to be exactly what you're asking for... It's both open world, and action-adventure.

• Like 4

Well, it's a good lineup but unfortunately i have both games already. Bought InFamous Second Son on release because there weren't many good titles in the early PS4 days. Child of Light was on sale just recently (but haven't had time to play it yet). My kind of luck ? Hopefully there will be some good PS3 titles aswell ?

10 hours ago, g-bake_1986 said:

No, it hasn't.

11 hours ago, LucileRose said:

Hasn't Child of Light already been a plus game? :huh:

Yes it has but it was for the Japan PS+. This might have already been pointed out but I am not reading four pages of threads.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Only PS4 games leaked yet, if they are true.

I already own both and can recommend both to everyone. Good games !

Guess I'll have to wait a few more hours then. Thanks. Got the plat already for Second Son and Child of light I don't have. Just hoping the PS3 and PS VITA games have good choices.  

These are the 12th and 13th games I own since January this year. Really fucking annoying for me, but still happy Sony gives out awesome games. If you don't own them consider yourself lucky, both of them are fantastic in my opinion.

I'm kind of pissed off that sony does not offer anything for people who bought the games prior to them being on PS+.

Like just 1€/$ for the PSN Store if you own a game would be great. I'd feel appreciated as a loyal customer and not ripped off.

Like damn, I'd have 13 dollars bitch!

I've got inFamous, and not *really* interested in Child of Light.

Which couldn't make me happier. Plus putting up a game that I thought was worth buying day one is great, the games have been getting better and better the last couple months, I'm fucking glad the quality has picked up, since I lashed out and bought the one year sub with an additional three months the other day. I'd be happy with a big AAA game like this every second month or so, but if they keep this pace I'll be keen as a bean.

I'm particularly glad, because September is the first month with the latest price rise, and if this is an indication of what we can expect in the future, I'm keen. Throw me a good few AAA games, old or new, throughout the year and I might be back to being a regular sub like the good old days.

Though TBH, I half thought September or some time in the last couple months that they'd have dumped Destiny 1 to build hype for number 2, though it could also cut into that potential base so who knows. The game's been 5 bucks anywhere a couple years now so I guess it's probs never coming anyways. Good month, let's see what we get on last gen now.

• Like 1

Hm, not bad... Infamous looks kinda interesting despite not usually being my "kind" of game (personally I'd rather have indies than most AAAs, but this is a rare exception), and I loved Child of Light (already played it on Wii U some years back but could replay it for trophies)

Also, Child of Light is considered indie? I'd say more of an Ubisoft "B-tier IP" or AA at most

Edited by Zanreo

3 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

yes it has.

UK Hot Deals is not a reliable source take it with a grain of salt

Yeah it was... in Japan. Been a PS+ subscriber since late 2012 and never ever saw it in western territories as a IGC title.

Well, too bad, i bought it for like 3-4 euros a couple of months ago. And i thought i only bought the PS3 version, it was actually cross-buy with PS4...

Edited by T87
  • Like 1