The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

7 minutes ago, ChilledBrandon said:

spacer.png

Donnie Darko (2001)

This is one of those films that honestly gets better the more times you watch it. 

By far one of my favorite films and one of the rare cases where the theatrical version is better than the Directors Cut

• Like 1

spacer.png

This film. It was alright a bit disgusting at some parts. I dont really like horror for that fact, it is mostly gore and just nasty instead of scary. Although this film was scary at sometimes. I would rate it an 7/10. If you like horror id suggest it. 

• Like 4

Wish - the latest Disney animation was surprisingly bland. The animation was an odd cg but trying to look like it was hand drawn. The best thing about the movie, as it was celebrating the 100th anniversary of the company, trying to find Easter eggs from Disneys history throughout - much more entertaining than the film itself. 

• Like 4

spacer.png

Not gonna lie, I was very excited when I found out a new Kung Fu Panda movie was going to be released, but when there was no Furious Five in the trailer I knew I was in for disappointment. I don't know, there just wasn't anything that would reel you in, Viola Davis is great but the Chameleon was very boring and bland, and in a franchise like KFP where you have some really well written villains like Tai Lung, they really missed the mark with whatever they wanted to do with Chameleon. Zhen was very [vague hand gestures], maybe that was just me, I'm not really a fan of Awkwafina. The score was pretty underwhelming as well, and when you have Hans Zimmer as your composer, that's kinda sad. Fortunately, Jack Black will always make an amazing Po. The credits song alone saved those dreading 90 minutes where I laughed like, 3 times.

And here, the rest of the movies I have watched this month.

spacer.png

• Like 4